Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

15 minute afk boot on solo spy mission lua.

Rogue4Buttons

Soooo. Just got booted out of a spy mission on lua for being too slow x) It's my first spy mission there and i was finding it amazing to explore both the map and the puzzles! After taking a bit long exploring the entire map and exterminating all enemies i moved on to the actual spy puzzles. Unfortunately after coming across a sound based puzzle with six notes ;) Which was super fun even tho i messed it up! (mind you i didn't trigger the alarm. and it was the first out of the 3 spy objectives. even if i had triggered it i would have the opportunity to do the 2 others) I got a notice that i was running out of time :'( Sad me panicked and failed hard from that point on xD Of course doing all 3 spy puzzles in the next few minutes was impossible anyway... 

So! Why is there this time limit! Is it to put extra pressure on the player to solve the puzzles fast? Is it only to prevent players from being afk? I'm a bit sad as i was really enjoying the map and then (for my feeling) got punished for exploring the map to it's fullest. =S Maybe change the afk to actual inactivity in 10 mins? (no movement , actions, input, ect.) Not to not killing an enemy for 15 minutes.

But i can imagine there might be specific reasons for it. If there are i'd love to know ;)

Kind Regards,

Rogue4buttons

What exactly triggers is even for me a mystery cus i had this timer on some missions already (and they where definetly no nightmare with timer mode). Sometimes the timer started after some minst of clreaing the main objective and sometimes it appear out of nowhere while i was in mid/explore of the map for farming reasons and sometimes it even started during fights.

So what exactly triggers it seems to be an rndm occasion for the mission from my perspective.

It may be a new thing, or perhaps a glitch as I remember spending around half an hour on that mission working everything out (and having a general nosey around) the first time I did it. 

AFAIK a completion timer only starts after the objective has been completed, I believe it 5 minutes.

Edited by (XB1)AnnoyedHaddock