Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primal Chamber And The Qq About It...

xLightsharDx

... yeah. Im a Winner of this Card and wanna tell u crybabys here something about the "cool new fresh" Mod.

This Mod can atm only be used for one scenario. U shoot and tell ur friend/clan/momy/who ever : "WoW u see DAT HUUUUUUGE Number?"

End of Story.

Before Vandal and the Mod: U can oneshot >>> EVERY MOB/BOSS<<< with Banshee. (ok maybe 2 for some bosses)

With Vandal and the Mod now, nothing have changed. Only the number u deal is higher.

End of Story

So u realy think u miss something special now? Believe me, u dont.

10h sleep only, 4 this card... so bad :(

Light

i think it is a flexible mod if you arent trying to be a DPS hero.

you can still use the wep like you always do but have that nice solid shot on a target you might not be able to one-shot normally.

if you arent trying to reload every shot it becomes a situational spike you can make use of. and with a potato it can go as an addition to your other damage mods. plus its relatively low cost for a rare, i thought it would be higher.

ofcourse that is IF you use sniper rifles regularly, which many dont. its odd that im running around using the new snipetron vandal like it was a lex. cause you know.... sniper rifles are pretty meh in this game.

this is one one of these "end game" mods when u want to achieve extremely high damage. it will eventually shines at meybe lvl 50 defense mission

u oneshot till wave 100+ all with old snipey and banshee. so its not needed.

edit says: endgame? where is it? we need some endgame... but atm we dont have it

Edited by LlGHTSHARD

well, if u say banshee, then that's the end of the story. what if there is no banshee? how about other warframe options?

4 other warframes it might me usefull. but when u wanna play sniper, banshee is the only real option 4 u. thanks to silence and 650% dmg + (with focus)

4 other warframes it might me usefull. but when u wanna play sniper, banshee is the only real option 4 u. thanks to silence and 650% dmg + (with focus)

there is never the "only" option. maybe u could say banshee does best(agurably).

there is never the "only" option. maybe u could say banshee does best(agurably).

Thats not the point after all... the point is: this mod is not needed. maybe when they add someday in the future real bosses and real endcontent. atm all u need is a dethcube like mine, then u dont need to shot a single time, dont matter wich map u play. he solo EVERYTHING 4 u.

atm all u need is a dethcube like mine, then u dont need to shot a single time, dont matter wich map u play. he solo EVERYTHING 4 u.

hi troll, i didnt recognize you at first but your kind cant keep faking it for too long.

out of this thread, have a nice day.