The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Very bad performance with Highend PC

DedSecV

Hello Tennos,

can somebody explain this super bad performance?

M41JXQs.jpg

Ich have an brand new Intel i7 7700K OC to 4.7GHz and a new GTX 1070 from MSI, which is not OC. But then I get 30FPS (no cap or so) on max settings, wow.

But it seems, that near to none resources are used for Warframe?! Only 30% GPU usage and 23% CPU usage!

Edited by VigiHunter
usage

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having some trouble as well with my gtx 1070. Usually I'm playing at 50-60 (In missions where a lot of stuff is going on) with max settings and it doesn't matter if I lower them. In fact, I get worse fps if I set all settings to low or medium. It doesn't matter what I change or try, the fps only gets lower if i reduce the settings.

In the ship i get 250 fps with the GPU running at 30%. When I get lower fps it is still sitting at 30%, so I don't know whats going on. I did a reinstall of win10 when I got the card and updated the drivers two days ago. 

Maybe it's the card but I think its weird that I get lower fps when I set all the settings to low and turn off all the light effects options.

• 2 months later...

Im having pretty mutch the same issues ....  low cpu usage  around 16-20% at most  and around  30% gpu usage,    1080p an all settings at max 

And the dips are in the low 40s ...

Running a  r7  1800x  at stock  with a gtx 1080

• 1 month later...

Same here with an i5-6400 and Geforce 1060 1080P capped at 60fps.

If someone on here truly has a 60fps, never stuttering etc computer setup I would like to know what their hardware + settings + internet connection are. My theory is that it's network issues combined with particle effects but I'm not 100% sure of it.

On 5/7/2017 at 10:12 PM, hooperinius said:

Same here with an i5-6400 and Geforce 1060 1080P capped at 60fps.

If someone on here truly has a 60fps, never stuttering etc computer setup I would like to know what their hardware + settings + internet connection are. My theory is that it's network issues combined with particle effects but I'm not 100% sure of it.

You're probably right about the internet connections, for some reason when I launch the benchmarks the game runs well above 60fps but when playing online it goes as low as 40fps when there's a lot of stuff on screen... no matter what is the resolution or detail quality.

R7 1700@4GHz, 3200MHz ram and r9 390 

Everyone with this issue should try  grineer.outbreak and corpus.outbreak at the login screen to see if they get huge difference in performance

Edited by famicom89
Formatting