Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where's Support?

Ritualisms

Question

My roommate has been waiting 25 days to hear from support about changing her email for her account, and that's kind of ridiculous. Just being sent a bunch of automated messages along the lines of "sorry we're taking so long"

She can't post in the forums and hasn't heard anything from reddit. Should she just submit another ticket or keep waiting for DE support to return from the war.

She'd really love to actually play the game one day. ^^;

5 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Sadly, it takes awhile.  I just went through an email change as well. : / 

I wouldn't suggest submitting another ticket though.  It bogs down the system and makes Support grumpy.

Did it take over a month?

Yeah, wouldn't want to make them angry ;; Never had to wait this long for any support before, seems a bit ridiculous 

24 minutes ago, Rinkhet said:

Did it take over a month?

Yeah, wouldn't want to make them angry ;; Never had to wait this long for any support before, seems a bit ridiculous 

! month, then another 2 to fix the problems with my forum account. That still aren't fixed but the ticket has been closed for a second time

Just to give you some idea as to time.  Back in November I changed my email.

Roughly 2 hours after my submitting my ticket (on a Saturday!) I got an email asking various confirmation questions to make sure I was me. 3 days later I had the email from them telling me my address had been changed.

Doesn't help your roommate I know.  But for me at least it was a quick experience.