Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The warframe Chraonicals of the Blood Kage

(PSN)Joseph_Kage

Warning: if you have not got as fare as the war within then their will be spoilers, also note that this is from the imagination, copywriting will be in effect, This may also be turn into a chapter book in the future, so any and all post should be friendly and appropriate for public viewing.

The House of Ideas Presents

A warframe book

By: BloodWolfFang

The Warframe Chronicles of The Blood Kage

Chapter 1: Awakening From A Dream, And Stepping Into A Nightmare.

How long, how long, how long will I sleep, any longer and they will find me, how long, how long, long enough for me to not being able to tell what are dreams and what are memories, all but two, one a memory of her, a being so bright, so caring, so compassionate, so loving, yet I can't remember who she is or what she even looks like, and it makes me fell sad. I  wonder why, the other is a dream of me standing in front of a mirror or is it a window, starring at a humanoid child, sitting the same way I sit moving the same way I move, seeing the same thing I see, "Dream", whats that, "Dream", this is new, "Dream", a familiar voices, kind, gentle, motherly, "Dream", wait theirs someone else here, "Dream" There he's behind the child, "Dream", I can just make out his, "Wake up Tenno", a new voice, soft, caring, motherly, commanding. No the child their in, a force Drags me out of the dark world, from this world of dreams.

Meanwhile, from what I was told before I was awakened, I was asleep for generations, with no purpose, no call to wake me, an enemy has risen from the war of old, The Grineer, a massive army of clones, swallowing the reaming colonies whole, flooding the system with clones from a hidden toxic womb, the Queens, the twin sisters, stent their most beloved commander after me and my brothers and sisters, Admerl Vor, an old, but ruthless, strategic, monster, with scars from the war of old, he wears armor Dark as mud, soaked in the blood of both enemy and traitors to the Queens, over his cold dead hart, is a relic of old, a golden key in the shape of a key whole, know as a Void Key.

Grineer

His shuttle makes its approach to what remains of earth, a toxic world filled with green, his shuttle distends on a plate form, once landed the door opens, and Vor stepped out with Four to five soldiers, and an entire burtalion waiting for him, one soldier approaches him, in a disrespecting tone he said "What are you doing here old man," Vor remained silent, " I found him first, he is my prize," said the soldier as he shoved Vor, his superior, to leave, Vor backed hand the soldier sending him fling five yards, then Vor through these taser discs at the soldier hitting his heart and liver, witch sent an electrical current  through his body, killing him, at the moment the soldier hit the ground, Vor commanded the rest of the solders to move out to my location.

Captain Vor.jpgVor

Vor and his soldiers approached a cavern, inside was a ruined from the old war, still painted with white and gold, Vor lead his soldiers to a round portal that pears into space, "Bring it out", commanded Vor, his voice was that of nightmares, every punctuation of letters was like spending 5 days in hell, Four men carried a giant machine and placed it five yards away from the portal, then they stepped away from the machine, Vor got behind it and removed the golden key from his chest plate, and placed it in the machine, it shot an energy of gold and the window of space turned to a door to my cradle.

Inside the portal was a more cleaner room with a tree of gold, on one of its branches held a seed shape cryopod, in it was me, an Ash Koga, Vor and his men entered my cradle, during the time the strange voice freed me, "Wake Up Tenno!". The pod opened up and I nummingly fell out, but I woke up in time to catch my self, but I was too weak to even move. As I staid their on my hands and knees, Vor and two of his men approached me, he shoved them aside and said to me, " I see the Lotus has tried to wake you, pity she's too late", walked to one of my legs and knelted down, " Your my prize now Tenno," as he stuck something on my ankle, and walked away, the two men, cocked their guns ready to fire, "NO, we are taking this one with us", he commanded.

Image may contain: 1 person BloodWolfFang

"What has he done to you," asked the Lotus, " I can't lose another tenno", I stared to fell my strength returning, " I'm surging your Warframe's power systems." At the moment my power was at its max I released the remaining energy in a domed blast attack, sending the two solders flying, but with out a chance to figure thing out, I had to move quick because I was being bombarded by bullets, so I moved behind the tree, "Quick, use your power, to defend yourself", my power? I study my body from my feet, then a display appeared showing my powers, shield power levels, and in the bottom right hand corner was a series of symbols one is in shape of a sheriken, another in a shape of a cloud, another a question mark, and the last a group of bladed weapons.

Then something happened, after looking the symbols, I know what their names are, and how they work. Sheriken, smoke screen, Teleport, and Blade Storm. After repeating them in my head I planed out my strategy, I jumped out from behind the tree, thought Sheriken, then I Summoned four sheriken stars, and with pin point accuracy hit every one of the enemy troops. Whats going on, how am I able to do all these thing, who was that voice, and who am I? I had a million questions, "Tenno", you, who are you, "I am the Lotus, your friend and guide, whats the last thing you remember", I thought long and hard, not much, "I see, then you must have lost your memories while in cryosleep, for now you must focus on survival", for some reason her voice sounds calm and soothing, alright, I run through the portal, and see that the Grineer blew the bridge, I got ready to jump, when I took off, I went into a spin, which launch me in the air higher then anything I could imagine, and landed safely on the other side. That was built jump, amazed that I remembered that, I want to try and remember more but time wasn't on my side.

The lotus contacted me again, "An extraction ship is on it's, but the Grineer will be hunting you," I suddenly felt the power I had slip away, "Your Warframe's power has faded, arm yourself, find a weapon without Grineer interlocks." I felt a pull of some sort like something was calling to me, I followed this strange force, to find a Dragon nikana in koga skin, sitting on a create in a room filled with artifacts, behind the create was a clan flag with an emblem of a demon beast, possibly a wolf, the thing was so badly torn to shreds it's hard to tell, I grabbed the Nikana, and turned the flag into a cape. 

No automatic alt text available. my clan symbol

At the moment I was about to exit the cave, the Lotus made contacted, "A Tenno's melee weapon honors their warrior tradition," two solders saw me and began shooting, I drew my blade and deflected every shot fired, the moment their clips ran low, I used my blade, and killed them with one strike. As they fell I started swing the blade up and down, That doesn't fell right, I sheathed it, It is as stubborn as all was, I said, the Lotus contacted me again, "When technology was turned against you and your kin, but you adapted," but why were they turned against use, I thought, "A master respect their enemy, but offers no mercy. you have much to relearn, but I will be with you as I am with all of your kin that still live."

I exit out of the mouth of the cave and studied my surroundings, Is this earth, Its so green, I recall that it was a bairn wasteland as far as the eye can see, There were plants as big as bodies, water as clear as glass, the earth was naturally reformed in artistic ways, then I saw a then some of the green grew on old ruined of earthlings homes and buildings, This is beyond what the humans ever could have imagine, I hope that the first planet we take back is this one, I made my way to the extraction point hiding in the green, and shadows of under paths.

Related image

Still hidden I mad my way to a gated bridge, "There's a weapon cache on the other side, grab what you can," said Lotus, on the there side of the gate a saw only two guards, I slide under the gate and snuck up behind the first one, stabbing him with my sword, I used my energy to summon a sheriken to kill the other, I have to find a weapon to help replace my sherikens so I can save up my energy to do more high end ability, Then I felt another force drawing my attention to to a pair of Spera prime, a kunine type weapon, "With discipline and aim a Tenno's side arm can be a torrent across the battlefield."

I picked up the spera and placed them on my hips, then i drew a hand full at that moment a series of numbers showed up on my screen, 5/ 50, so clip/ ammo, I see so I have 5 in my hands, and 50 in the holsters, "the extraction point is up ahead, Hurry before Vor finds out you've escaped," then I intercepted a transmission coming from Vor, "Salvage team, why have you not reported in!?" At that moment I ran down to a landing plate form, and into a cave in the wall next to it. As I ran down the cave I triped over a crate it opened and a bunch of materials fell out as i touched one it digitized then vanished, "Take what you can, you will need those materials to build what you need for various missions." said the Lotus.

As I made my out way to the other end of the cave, I saw the ship fly over head, but in a split second it was shot down by a gold beam, and at the other end of that beam was Vor, "You're not yet ready to face Vor, use your sword to deflect the beam and get out of their, I won't give up on you, not now nor ever tenno," Vor shot the beam at me I unsheathed my blade and reflected it at him knocking him over. Vor laughed and said, "My decrepit heart is pounding, this Tenno is stronger then the others," he got back on his feet, "Lock Down The Area, this Tenno is my!" every gate in the area stared to lock.

"Don't worry Tenno," said Lotus, "I'm sending a cipher for you to use on the security consul," after, a small create landed down from the sky in the small arena sized area, avoiding Vor's attacks and deflecting bullets, I make my way to the cipher, then to the nearest consul, input the cipher and made my to the nearest gate, Vor was not to pleased and said, "Grineer, my sons and daughters, send in the reinforcements, they need that Tenno!"

The Lotus, "Tenno I have located your old orbiter ship head to it quickly," I start to make my way through one solder after another, making my way to a giant gap, with a deep drop, "A tenno flows like fire across the battle terrain, by now you have to have remembered how to run on walls." I made my way to the wall to my left, I took a good look down, Running on walls, I thought looking at the wall, sure why the hell not, I took a few steps back, I start hearing yelling and foot steps heading towards me, I only have one shot at this, I took a deep breath, Beater not screw this up, I started a run, I jumped, for an instant time slowed, I watch as I extended my hand and placed it on the wall, then with my left foot, then right, I started to run across the wall, at the last few steps I started to slip, so I made a transaction form wall run to bullet jump, and made it to the other side.

At that moment I would have preferred to take a little breather, and let my hart stop pounding, but like before time was never my friend, as I made my way up another wall, the Lotus made contacted, " Tenno up ahead are, weapons built to be the your kins primery weapon, hurry and choose a weapon before you leave." on top of a create sat three weapons one of them was a bow, when I picked it up a quiver of arrows appeared on my back, then a solder stared running at me so I strung an arrow at him, it priced through his head.

Lotus contacted me, "I'm not sure what Vor did to you, but we can't do any thing right now, the orbitor is up a head," yes lotus, and continued on word until I found my self in a cave, "There it is, the ship, an old liset prime class- hurry, Vor's reinforcements must be on their way," the ship has a white with little gray and black, and gold parts coming off it.

Image result for warframe liset prime

I make my way to the under belly of the ship, Lotus, " Before you can use the ship you have to disengage the suppressor system so we can restart the ship you'll have to bypass the security on that panel at the bow of the orbiter," I made my way while keeping an eye out for more solders, as I reached the panel I started to hack the security system, five or six bullets where shot some were behind me, to occupied to move, I prayed the they would hit any organs, but they were stopped by an inadvisable force field that covered me like a second skin, as I finished the ship started talking, in a male, funny, but annoying voice, "Stop Touching Me You-What?"

The ship stop to adjust his optics, "Are my sensors deceiving me?" the ship finally focused on me, "Operator, is that you?" yes Orbiter, I replied. More solders surrounded us, and started to open fire on only me, the ship was shocked and panicked, "You'r in danger," I herd the engines hum, "Hang on I'll need a moment cycle the engines." I started to move to higher grown, with bow in hand, and shield full. I prep my first arrow, I took aim, and let loose a storm of arrows. The Grineer ran like bucks, moving from one cover to another, but I'm the hunter and it's open season on Grineer.

One by one, arrow by arrow, the solders fell, the more I killed the more my powers returned, I felt a surge of new found strength returning, just in time to cause I ran out of arrows, I took my Blade in hand, smoke screen, in my hand I summoned a smoke bomb, I through it down and became a shadow, I started to cut down one solder after another, switching between Spera and Nikana, then Vor used an intercom to deliver me a message, "Tenno...are you ... afraid?" Never, I have no fear of you or your solders, I said believing he could here me, "You can't hide from these old eyes," I'm not the one hiding, nor will I stay hidden for long, I thought, "I've marked you," I felt my head throb in pain, "You will return to me." after a minute the Lotus said, "The ship is ready, time to leave," a panel under the ship rotated open, it is in a shape of a body outline, as I made my way underneath it, I felt i magnetic pull, and I was pulled in to the panel,then into the ship, and it took off heading to a small spot of empty space.

After that defeat Vor was called to his ship, by the queens, Vor entered a room of Black and red, He kneels down to a hallow graphic image of the sister queens, One of them spoke, "We tire of frailer, who put their faith in you admiral?," Vor looked up in a face of sadness and fear, "You did I have a life debt," then looked back to the floor, the queen spoke again, with more anger, "That is to be paid in Tenno Blood!," Vor responded, "I understand but..." the queen cut him off, "Do Not Awaken Those Vipers, Do not study them, Crush These Eggs Before They Hatch, This We Command," Vor tried pleading with them, "My queens, vorce akey..." but they did not want to hear it, "Take a rail to Pluto, Borto is in command now Captain Vor." And ended their transmission, Vor felt great humiliation to his demotion, and anger tors My escape.

Chapter 2: Vor's Prize

Back on the Ship, the AI was happy to see me, "Operator I'm in static that you have returned," He said, "I am Ordis, The ship Cephalon, a Shadow of my former self," Chephalons were living beings that were once alive, now their memories and personality were purged into these old orbiters, "I can not server the Operator in such conditions," I looked around the Grineer did a number on him, "Order me to self-destruct I will understand," I chuckled and said, tell you to blow your self with me inside, have you lost a few things up there?

The Lotus appeared on my display, she has a helmet in a shape of a lotus,with wires sticking out of it, it covered every thing but her mouth, with her neck coverd in gold purplish blue, that is all I was aloud to see, "The Grineer are ravenous for this old technology, it is because it is more superior to theirs, maybe their are still working systems in the lower level?" I looked around I saw only the Navigation hollow system map, and two consuls.

Image result for warframe lotus

I made my way to one of the consuls, in the back the floor turned in to a ramp leading downward, I walked down to see a dark room with machines that are missing a few parts to them, Ordis shocked and in dismay, "Look at this mess, Those savages!" He starts scanning the machines, "Some of the components have been removed, there is no life support down here," in a voice of sadness and confusion, he asked, "why did you abandon me operator?" I don't have an answer for you right now.

I made my way to the back, for a ship that doesn't support life it sure is supporting me I wounder why, I reached one of the machines, "Arsenal management can be restored, if you wishes it", sure, I'll never know when I need to switch out my bow for a rifle, or my kunine for a pistol, I got to work on fixing the Arsenal, when I was done I inserted the last piece, it started up with and glowed which light up the room, "You Honor Ordis, now I can supply you with better modded firepower," said Ordis as he floated to another machines, "... Oh the Violation, all the mods have been looted as well." of cores they have.

"We need to figure out what Vor has done to you and stop him," said Lotus, "But we'll need help, I've found a communication segment for your ship, go to you navigation and input these coronets." yes Lotus, I mad my way to the stern of the ship, "Ordis hopes you, PUNISHED, the Grineer for violation it." he said with static in his voice, maybe the crack in him means he a little mad, like insane mad, I thought to my self as I input the coronets for Earth location Mantle.

Ordis found a location fare from any prying eyes, he opened his underbelly hatch, and I purposelessly fell out and land softly on the ground below, " A nearby communication tower coordinates Grineer attacks on the remaining colonies that you and your kin protect, that tower has the segment we need," said Lotus, yes ma'am, as I made my way through the earthen jungle, a sudden piercing pain shot through my head, a ghostly vision of Vor appeared in my sight, "The Ascaris is working... Braking through, I see the shadows of your mind," then he vanished, I shook off the pain and stealthily made my way to communications.

It took a few minutes but I made it to the communication station, it had a steam punk vibe to it, "Activate the communication console so I can decouple the segment we need," said Lotus, as I sunk to the console, she was referring to, as soon as I started the program the, the Tower, in the shape and size of an old earth satellite, started to hover in place, "you must protect the tower until the decoupling process is finished.", about ten to fifteen solders came to take back the tower, to kill me as well, and thus another battle of arrows and bullets begin again.

30 mins later, "It is done, now take the segment and get to extraction," said Lotus, I grabbed the segment and ran through the small army of Grineer, slashing and stabbing, until I made it to a landing platform, then Ordis appeared, and I entered the ship and we left Earth orbit again. At that moment we saw 10 Grineer battle classed star ships, the looked a lot like old earth slugs. Ordis "Orbiter void cloak engaged...", the orbiter coated it self in a liquid that made it look like empty part of space, "Welcome back operator." amazing, I said in amazement.

Image result for warframe grineer ships Grineer ship

Ordis noticed that I had the segment, "You have the segment," then he said impatiently,"install it now,", then calmly said, "Ordis patiently awaits it installation." yea, he has gone a little mad over the years, I thought, The Lotus, "Get communication online, I must analyze what Vor's Ascaris is doing to your Warframe," as I installed the segment in to the communication hub, once installed the ayatan sculptures started to move, barley, they looked like a bunch of glitching pixels, It's was little disappointing, then I started hearing Grineer communication from ships through out the entire system, then she used my onbord scanner to analyze the Ascaris, "Hmm.... this technology is beyond the Grineer, it must be Corpus in origins."

ayatan sculptueres

I walk to on of the onbord computers to the front left part of the orbiter, opened a program called the codex, and there was the info on what the Corpus are, it read, Corpus is a cult of scientist the worshiper a good profit, their solders carry weapons of the most advance kind, they make and fight alongside robotic monstrosity, they fallow the leader ship of the most riches of their members, their previous leader works for the Tenno now.

Corpus

Edited by (PS4)BloodWolfFang
to be continue

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...