Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't access e-gate excavation to get Odonato Harness

(XBOX)TheCarter606

Question

New player here.  So, I'm playing solo on the Archwing Quest.  The display at the front of my ship says "Extract the Odonota Harness Blueprint" and every website and YouTube video says that I should go to E Gate Excavation on Venus to find the Odonota Harness.  However, e-gate is marked as Extermination on my map, not Excavation.

Kiliken is marked as Excavation, so I tried excavating there over a dozen times, no Archwing parts drop.  Has something changed in the most recent build for XBox?  My understanding of the basics is probably screwed up, I'm normally a casual gamer, but Warframe is so good I'm willing to learn whatever I need to get the most out of it.  But right now I'm confused by this particular quest.  Sorry if I'm breaking and rules with this question... and if this is something I'm supposed to figure out on my own??

Edited by (XB1)TheCarter606

4 answers to this question

Try to access the mission node directly from the mission if possible, i don't actually remember that quest (it was really long ago for me)

In the star chart, up right corner, it should be the first icon (a sort of X) click it and then click on the archwing mission, it should take you to the correct version of E-Gate of whatever the games think is better.

3 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

Try to access the mission node directly from the mission if possible, i don't actually remember that quest (it was really long ago for me)

In the star chart, up right corner, it should be the first icon (a sort of X) click it and then click on the archwing mission, it should take you to the correct version of E-Gate of whatever the games think is better.

I'll give it a shot, unfortunately I need to go back to work now, so I'll give it a try this evening.  Thanks.