Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does anyone else having problems with Mod organizing since 6.0?

Beairre

Well to put it simple, every new mod would come at the end of your inventory, before any materials. I used to sell all the weak ones, now I can't, because I don't know where they go. Soon I will have too many and not probably wont notice even if something decent would drop. Will there be any changes to the inventory system soon to organize this mess?

I am ok with choosing what aspects of my warframe are more developed.

More energy or more armor. thats all cool.

BUT

We only get four abilities on a frame and now i have to choose which twoo or three are most viable?

Not a fan of that.

*looks up from his axes* Yes. I do agree with ye there. My Frames feel weaker for it, overall. With the skill tree it was like giving us more content by taking away some of what we already had. The ones I use (mainly Loki and Excalibur) I only really rely on 2 skills with. I'm sure if I was an Ember or... Volt or other skill focused Frame player I would be kinda steamed. Even if you sacrifice shields, health and mod slots, I'm not sure you can max all 4 skills because of the weird layout they gave the trees. Among other things. Ash for example - why do I HAVE to take a point in Blade Storm just so I can get the last level of smoke bomb?

Actually, @ the great and powerful devs:

Just lemme lvl to 45 already, guys! Pluto will still be bloody difiicult either way. You will want to continue to sell WarFrames for variation in gameplay styles, you do not need to add artificial variation for the sheer sake of it. There are 12 Frames out already and we're still in Beta. I'm sure many more are planned - that's all we need to change it up as far as gameplay style. You win (more Frames bought) and we win (MOAR LEVELS! MOAR POWaH!!!). Right now, most of the Frame powers are pretty lame if they aren't maxed (some even if they are).

Edited by psyanide