Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

may be reported for afk

sNiPe2LiVe098

Question

• so i started a mission and waited for a squad member and i went to the bathroom after that i went to grab some food and forgot that i was in a mission and when i got bk i saw that i am in half way throught the mission and i didnt play so i quit to start it again fairly with another sqaud but before i leave i saw someone in the chat saying that he is gonna screenshot me and report for being afk i tried to talk to him but he ignored me before i was able to explain to him that, ik its very annoying to have someone afk in ur squad and i dont want to be that guy i didnt mean to get the reward without playing like those guys and i quit the match for that reason, what can i do and what will happen if he reported me??? note when i came back my little sister was playing with the keyboard she might have moved me into another place other than the spawn location, he might use that against me , idk.

Edited by sNiPe2LiVe098
grammer issue

14 answers to this question

honestly i've never heard anyone banned for afking like how you described it going into events and afking all day sure but just one offence they might give you a hey try not to do this again please  (also side note when people say im going to report you 99% of the time they dont just like when kids say their going to dos you its just people speaking from frustration) 

Edited by MrFoxAos

6 minutes ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

I would probably contact support and explain the situation(you can't deny a man and his food after all :tongue:).

should i wait and see what is going to happen in the next day and then contact support, cant contact them for somthing that may happen and may not right?

5 minutes ago, MrFoxAos said:

honestly i've never heard anyone banned for afking like how you described it going into events and afking all day sure but just one offence they might give you a hey try not to do this again please 

ok then, thx for the help reallu appreciate it

AFK players aren't even a problem once you get to the meta... and i never saw anyone get banned for that, the game just does not give you any mission reward if you don't do stuff. (running in circle or into a wall will still trigger the afk protocol) so  yeah, don't worry too much. 

2 minutes ago, armedpoop said:

They arent going to punish you for any kind of afk'ing beyond whats in place that automatically punishes afk players. (no energy gain, and no completion reward if the mission is completed while in the afk state)

if thats the case i would be so thanfull

1 minute ago, Kyryo said:

AFK players aren't even a problem once you get to the meta... and i never saw anyone get banned for that, the game just does not give you any mission reward if you don't do stuff. (running in circle or into a wall will still trigger the afk protocol) so  yeah, don't worry too much. 

alright then, thx man

I would think the only possible way you could get banned for AFKing is if it was correlated with mass-repeated offenses and you were somehow being an absolute jerk about it publicly. That isn't the case here, so you are pretty much clear. A lot of players now and then end up AFKing without intending to. If they banned for that kind of mistake at a drop of a hat then there would be a noticeably smaller number of players.