Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Patient Zero

(XBOX)SchnauzahPowah

Question

Completed the quest and got the BP and now I'm foaming at the mouth for Mesa, whom has always been one of the coolest in my opinion. 

These mut nav coords seem like a right pain in the toochus.

Googling I see derelict missions as a farm source , though the topics were dated and could change w updates what's the best way to get them now? I saw they can be traded, being rare I'd assume price gouging like most other things 

So where to farm? How much avg trade price?

7 answers to this question

You're confused. The Derelicts drop Lephantis Nav Coordinates. Mutalist Nav Coordinates can only be obtained as Battle Pay from Infestation Outbreaks.

EDIT: I stand corrected. The outbreaks aren't the ONLY sources for the Mutalist Nav Coordinates. Derelict Survival and Defense DO drop those on Rotation B, though I hardly would consider that a good way to farm them, and they can also be obtained through Hive Sabotage missions. Everything else I said still applies.

Edited by Mcl_BlueMadness

11 minutes ago, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

You're confused. The Derelicts drop Lephantis Nav Coordinates. Mutalist Nav Coordinates can only be obtained as Battle Pay from Infestation Outbreaks.

EDIT: I stand corrected. The outbreaks aren't the ONLY sources for the Mutalist Nav Coordinates. Derelict Survival and Defense DO drop those on Rotation B, though I hardly would consider that a good way to farm them, and they can also be obtained through Hive Sabotage missions. Everything else I said still applies.

Ok thanks for the heads up

I've done ods/odd several times but no once have I seen these - not sure if quest completion required first though

So basically infest outbreaks are way to go 

18 minutes ago, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

It also reward on derelicts defence and survivle.

PS: you also might need to ask you clan mate if they any any spare key. (yes.. the key are tradable)