Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help with Quest

RealisticName

Question

hello, I'm a mastery rank 6 and I'm struggling with this Sands of Inaros Quest that my friend S4Spooky gave me. I'm up to the final Inaros Boss.

My loadout was:

Warframe: Volt Prime | In inventory: Wukong, and Oberon. | In foundry: Saryn Prime, needs 2 more Nitian extract to build her.

Primary: Latron Prime | In inventory: Soma, Dread.

Secondary: Lex Prime | In inventory: Stug

Melee: Orthos Prime  |  In inventory: Magistar | In foundry: Nikana Prime, needs 2 more Orokin Cells to build it.

Sentinel / Companion: Carrier Prime | In inventory: Gecko Squad (Huras Kubrow)

I was wondering if you guys could recommend me a good loadout to kill the boss and stuff. I lost previously because "Mission Failure was Imminent" and I had to quickly kill the boss, which I did, but I lost coz I couldn't get to extraction fast enough. I had to use Ancient Healer Specter to get that far.

Currently building a S#&$ ton of different eximus specters to assist me the next time I go attempt to kill it.

2 answers to this question

make sure to use mods to get corrosive damage on your weapons (electricity and toxin). using the corrosive projection aura might help with damage, too, if you have it. using the stug as your secondary might be a good idea, obsviously adding even more corrosive, or viral (cold and toxin), muahahaha. Soma as your primary with point strike and vital sense as well as corrosive damage is probably preferable to latron. though both are fine, use the one you can put more mods in, aka whatever you have at least a potato on. of your melee weapons use orthos, it has ridiculous range, so that alone makes it easier to use. otherwise same corrosive hint.

as to why corrosive, both the tomb protector as well as the effigies have ferrite armor, which takes a lot of extra damage from corrosive sources. the effigies also have fossilizes as health, which ALSO takes additional damage from corrosive, so they will just fall apart if hit by that damage type. the protector has regular health, so this is where the stug with base corrosive and modded viral could be an option to take him down somewhat fast.

a for warframe use Volt to use his shield for extra damage. Wukong can be somewhat good if you have trouble staying alive through defy, but you should probably bring energy pizza, if you dont have the rage mod. Oberon is a bit more tricky, but is also pretty good for your survival, but don't use him, if you aren't really good at managing his hallowed ground and renewal. I don't remember if there were any kitties in that fight, but Oberon would convert them, which could give you an advantage.

good luck!