The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gryphus Tech Corporation Supports The New Clan System Only If

Gryphticon

1. Alliance chat: We're alright with segmentation but not with isolation, it's preferable to have a chat for all the alliance.

2. Same dojo for all the alliance: We absolutely want the same dojo for all the alliance. We want to focus all of our resources in the same dojo.

3. Alliance counts as 1 clan in events: Even segmented, we're still the same clan, we don't want each unit in the alliance to not count as one with the others.

So to conclude, we want a alliance chat, the same dojo for all the alliance and the alliance must count as one clan in event rankings.

Those are the requirements that we discussed in our clan forums, the system is great but we don't want to be divided.

That or we don't segment our clan, simple as that.

Edited by Gryphticon

so... you want to completely undo their efforts to fix clans?

i believe there will be an alliance chat, it was mentioned in the post if i remember right.

no same dojo. current alliances are getting their current dojo copied for when they split but wont be the case after that.

im sure there will be an alliance category for events.

I agree wit hthe first point. However the 2 and 3 are going to be null and void with the new Dojo update. An alliance is a group of clans, and as such, a group of clans cannot be recognized as 1. It would be like having a group of people, but instead of recognizing them as individuals, you recognize them as a single person.

As for the shared dojo, you might as well just be a single clan. The point of having multiple clans is to have multiple dojos.

Just my opinion on things.

If your clan is affected by this (presently 13 clans have more than 1000 members, and of these 13, 3 will have to create more than 2 Clans), your Dojo will be copied for your new Clan so no work on your original Dojo is lost.

Can't you people read?

Source: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/75701-dojo-clan-sizes-alliances-tiers-and-changes-coming-soon/

1. I'm sure they'll implement an Alliance chat, otherwise it would be more or less pointless for an Alliance at all.

2. I have a feeling they would say no to this, but I don't see a big issue other than making the resource requirements even higher for an Alliance level Dojo.

3. The only way I see this working is if they had prizes for Top Alliances, Top Clans, and Top Players. But there's no way it would make any sense for them to count a whole Alliance as a clan. That's ridiculous and would be the opposite of what they're trying to fix.

Edited by Niavlys77

Can't you read my OP? 1 dojo for the entire alliance not a copy. How could we advance things if we can't focus our materials?

Those are the requirements my clan and I fixed if we want to participate in that new system of segmentation. If those aren't there, well, we won't participate.

The alliance rankings would be possible

Edited by Gryphticon

BTW, alliance means a group of clans, so no, it won't count as a clan. But as an Alliance

You've obviously never managed a large clan before. If we get segmented and don't have a alliance wide dojo, we'll eventually get isolated from our other clan mates.

They suggested that we segmented and that's only possible if the circumstances I mentioned are added.

Edited by Gryphticon

Can't you read my OP? 1 dojo for the entire alliance not a copy. How could we advance things if we can't focus our materials?

Those are the requirements my clan and I fixed if we want to participate in that new system of segmentation. If those aren't there, well, we won't participate.

The alliance rankings would be possible

If the system goes, you won't have any other option than to participate. Willingly or not.

As for the dojo, if you have a copy/paste dojo, you have a dojo for all the clans, and if you don't like it, just destroy the parts you don't like and you'll receive the materials from it.

You've obviously never managed a large clan before. If we get segmented and don't have a alliance wide dojo, we'll eventually get isolated from our other clan mates.

I was leader of multiple clans in Lineage 2. One of the most clan based game. So if you don't know what you're talking don't make comment about that stufff.

Also a big difference from "your clan" and mine. I know all my members. Do you? so i have a clan, you have a group of random people. Nice one

Edited by Endrance

I like how you think being a large clan gives you influence

Sigh... How idiot can some people be?

We're one of the 13 clans that need to be segmented, no one else. We're also the firsts to try the alliances.

Yes it gives us influence.

Considering there are usually only 4 people on in a dojo for a 2900 member clan, (Asuro), that essentially means each separated clan dojo would have  only 1-2 people in it at a time. Great thinking DE.

I was leader of multiple clans in Lineage 2. One of the most clan based game. So if you don't know what you're talking don't make comment about that stufff.

Also a big difference from "your clan" and mine. I know all my members. Do you?

Of course I know them, I chatted with all my 2K members atleast once.

The new system in Warframe is different, of course, if those aren't implemented for segmented clans, I'll have the same opinion as pdxdubin.

You're not a Warlord of a large clan on WARFRAME. Clans are different in each games. I can comment about that stuff because I'm still managing the clan.

Yeah, you can know the members of your 2 members sized clan, good job.

Edited by Gryphticon

Considering there are usually only 4 people on in a dojo for a 2900 member clan, (Asuro), that essentially means each separated clan dojo would have  only 1-2 people in it at a time. Great thinking DE.

Exactly, we manage to get 12 people in the dojo when making a dojo party but not more. Exactly what I was talking in OP.

Of course I know them, I chatted with all my 2K members atleast once.

Last post here, just found this funny.

So just because you chatted with 2k members once you know them?

Well, then, nice to meet you, i've changed multiple post with you, so now i'm an acquaintance of yours. I feel much happier now

Edit: I do hope you get what you wish in this thread, although i find your reason ridiculous and your arguments.

Edited by Endrance

Insults. Clever and grown up, truly.

Seriously? Your suggestion was the most idiotic thing I've seen excepted the one of free plat.

Yes, being Warlord of a large clan gives me influence because we're kinda like the beta testers of the alliance system.

Now use a developed argument or get outta here.

Sigh... How idiot can some people be?

We're one of the 13 clans that need to be segmented, no one else. We're also the firsts to try the alliances.

Yes it gives us influence.

No, it doesn't give you influence. And if your requests are illogical, they won't listen to you regardless of whether you have any influence, anyway.

I don't see why they couldn't do an Alliance level Dojo, but it makes no sense to count an Alliance as a Clan. An Alliance is a group of Clans. Nothing else. You'll just need to deal with that.

Last post here, just found this funny.

So just because you chatted with 2k members once you know them?

Well, then, nice to meet you, i've changed multiple post with you, so now i'm an acquaintance of yours. I feel much happier now

Edit: I do hope you get what you wish in this thread, although i find your reason ridiculous and your arguments.

It's not ridiculous, it's to make the different units in an alliance not isolated. It's completely reasoned and it's been discussed alot of times in our clan forums.

No, it doesn't give you influence. And if your requests are illogical, they won't listen to you regardless of whether you have any influence, anyway.

I don't see why they couldn't do an Alliance level Dojo, but it makes no sense to count an Alliance as a Clan. An Alliance is a group of Clans. Nothing else. You'll just need to deal with that.

Then we won't segment our clan, as simple as that. It's that or we don't segment.