The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gryphus Tech Corporation Supports The New Clan System Only If

Gryphticon

The whole point of the clan changes is to avert huge clans dwarfing smaller ones to the point that there is no reason to be in anything else than a huge clan. Your changes makes the new system void since huge clans, now known as alliances, lose nothing.

Competitions for one should be strictly clan based, anything else gives unfair advantage.

If dojo becomes shared, then it should cost that much more for everything (p.e. for an alliance of 3 clans everything should cost 3x)

Chat of course should be alliance wide

Well...Game will most surely lose some people(few hundreds or so won't make much of a change in  player base most scary thing is all the big clans to loose serious amount of people who will possibly join other clans or leave the game)

Well...Game will most surely lose some people(few hundreds or so won't make much of a change in  player base most scary thing is all the big clans to loose serious amount of people who will possibly join other clans or leave the game)

True.

But nothing of any value for the majority of players.....

I'm part of GTC, and I agree with Gryphticon's points, but I kind of doubt that it will matter. DE already said that the clan's are going to get split up, it wasn't an option, it's just going to happen. Not saying it's right, but... it is what it is. If they makes some sort of alliance Dojo where everyone can go on, that would be nice, or maybe the option to go to other dojo's in your alliance.

Oh and for all of you saying the warlord of a big clan doesn't have influence, you're wrong, GTC is one of only 13 clan's really being affected by the splitting up, so yes we should have a say in this.

so yes we should have a say in this.

So because you have many people in your clan means you have more to say than others.

If so. I have GM, you are just a master. Your comment is therefore, less worth than mine... See? Same laughable thing you try to say.....

I'm part of GTC, and I agree with Gryphticon's points, but I kind of doubt that it will matter. DE already said that the clan's are going to get split up, it wasn't an option, it's just going to happen. Not saying it's right, but... it is what it is. If they makes some sort of alliance Dojo where everyone can go on, that would be nice, or maybe the option to go to other dojo's in your alliance.

Oh and for all of you saying the warlord of a big clan doesn't have influence, you're wrong, GTC is one of only 13 clan's really being affected by the splitting up, so yes we should have a say in this.

Consider your voices heard, and mostly ignored. The issues with big clans vs small clans are outlined very nicely in the OP where they ask for them to not be changed. I especially liked the part where you seem to think you can get all 2k+ members to listen to you and "not participate" in the future of dojo's/clans. Who do you think you are?

Edited by Excitonex

Consider your voices heard, and mostly ignored. The issues with big clans vs small clans are outlined very nicely in your main post where you ask for them to not be changed. I especially liked the part where you seem to think you can get all 2k+ members to listen to you and "not participate" in the future of dojo's/clans. Who do you think you are?

We think that we are mighty gods able to destroy whoever we want.

No, we're one of the 13 clans that will participate in that, nuff said. We're like the Alpha testers of the new system.

Not getting clan weapons and other stuff when the other clans in the Alliance(When Segmented) would be a damn shame and a bad move and could result in a catastrophe of biblical proportions especially after people cannot see each other or duel due to being separated all due to segmentation.

Just imagine the worse case scenario.

Imagine one part of a clan going dead after segmentation due to far less activity in their dojo. So little activity.

Edited by OOLuigiOo

Super clans were only started to blast though and trivialize dojo content and get your shiny weapons in days.

OH WELLLLL.

If there was a Alliance level dojo. It should not include tech rooms. Offer XL jungle gyms or something, not more member spam workarounds.

Super clans were only started to blast though and trivialize dojo content and get your shiny weapons in days.

OH WELLLLL.

If there was a Alliance level dojo. It should not include tech rooms. Offer XL jungle gyms or something, not more member spam workarounds.

Actually, it took us a week to get all the things. That's because of the wait time. To build the entire dojo, we went slow and it took us months.

Not getting clan weapons and other stuff when the other clans in the Alliance(When Segmented) would be a damn shame and a bad move and could result in a catastrophe of biblical proportions especially after people cannot see each other or duel due to being separated all due to segmentation.

Just imagine the worse case scenario.

Imagine one part of a clan going dead after segmentation far less activity in their dojo. So little activity.

That is the worst case scenario, pls don't make it happen DE.

I am a member of GTC.

Gryphticon is speaking for himself and a very small portion of the clan.

The reason GTC is so large is because people wanted easy clan benefits. The majority of GTC members do not participate in the website or voice chat. Clan chat is not much more then a looking for group channel.

GTC is not a tight knit community, however it could be when it gets split it up.

I am also a member of GTC.

You are also speaking for yourself and cannot assume what the rest of the clan thinks.

True, many people like me joined for research weapons. But chatting with other clanmates made me and others feel

much closer to each other and became friends. I do not use the voice chat because I have real life friends to chat with but that doesn't mean I don't like the clan.

You say clan chat is just a glorified looking for party chat. Really? It seems you only use it for finding parties so

that's what you think it is. Everytime I go in there it's always jokes and fooling around and answering people's questions.

I am just an initiate in the clan and you opinion is so ignorant and biased that I had to say something.

I don't know Gryphticon in depth but I definitely see him making an effort to talk to everyone and keep the clan

nicely together and asking for everyone's input.

1. Alliance chat: We're alright with segmentation but not with isolation, it's preferable to have a chat for all the alliance.

2. Same dojo for all the alliance: We absolutely want the same dojo for all the alliance. We want to focus all of our resources in the same dojo.

3. Alliance counts as 1 clan in events: Even segmented, we're still the same clan, we don't want each unit in the alliance to not count as one with the others.

So to conclude, we want a alliance chat, the same dojo for all the alliance and the alliance must count as one clan in event rankings.

Those are the requirements that we discussed in our clan forums, the system is great but we don't want to be divided.

That or we don't segment our clan, simple as that.

Points 2 and 3 are things DE is trying to fix with the alliance system, aren't they? Large clans completely trivialize the dojo-building process, and they reduce competitions to "Whoever has most members wins", generally speaking. There are obviously going to be exceptions, but there's no denying that a 10,000 strong clan will generally beat one with 7000.

1. Alliance chat: We're alright with segmentation but not with isolation, it's preferable to have a chat for all the alliance.

You understand that the whole reason they're breaking up big clans is because the chat and all the connections required for such a huge chat channel is slowing things down massively, right? I wouldn't expect this demand to be met.

At best you'll probably have separate channels for each subclan in the alliance, I think.

That or we don't segment our clan, simple as that.

Implying that you'll have a choice. Hahaha.

Read the thread, laughed at how childish and arrogant it sounds, proceeded to laugh some more at delusions of clan "x" needing to give their stamp of approval to anything the devs do.

There are ways to ask for things, and acting like your some special interest group or a workers union is definitely not the way to go. Unless your goal is to come across as pretentious, arrogant and absolutely deluded.

Wouldn't support 2 and 3 at all personally. Alliance =/= clan and it shouldn't be counted as a clan in clan-related events.

I hope they do add certain features exclusive to alliances of course but do not treat them as one clan.

Sharing a clan dojo with the entire alliance can lead to issues and drama. If someone leaves the alliance what happens to the resources they and the rest of their clan contributed to the dojo? It's gone. Having one dojo for an entire alliance I feel would only create more problems down the line.