Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there an option to reset your account?

Artemis1300

Question

11 answers to this question

There was in the past. No standard way, but you could contact DE support and ask.

Appart from your total plat bought you likely wont keep anything you havnt directly bought. (Any plat you have traded for example) I dont know how it would effect things like prime access as they didnt exist when i did mine, but i did keep founder items, but lost the snipetron.

34 minutes ago, Genesis7000 said:

Isn´t it against the EULA of Warframe to have multiple accounts?

As Aurea said it depends on what you do with the account. The ELUA is always more of a protection to both parties rather then a full set of hard rules. meaning that if you share your account info for example and that person gets you banned then its your problem and not DE's.

Not having ANY interaction between accounts is key though as that is a rule against daily reward farming.

7 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

As Aurea said it depends on what you do with the account. The ELUA is always more of a protection to both parties rather then a full set of hard rules. meaning that if you share your account info for example and that person gets you banned then its your problem and not DE's.

Not having ANY interaction between accounts is key though as that is a rule against daily reward farming.

Yes i don´t want to scam DE i want a second account to mess around with. :)