Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolytes Tip

Leavith

Question

Okay this isn't really question but just a helpful tip for any player looking to solo this guys/girls

Shattering Impact on a weapon with high attack speed will strip the armor of Acolytes as corrosive procs don't work.

Makes things easier so if you go hunting for the acolytes this your tip

if anyone has any other recommendation feel free to add some

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Sargeant_Q said:

Hmmm.  Do they spawn with armor?  Every time i fought the guy up he has no armor.  That may have been my cat though.

Yes, they spawn with armor and that is a good idea bring Kavat they can remove their armor

27 minutes ago, taiiat said:

eh, either way you'll deal sufficient Damage to it in like, 5 seconds tops even if everyone misses half their attacks.
something something Powercreep

In my OP statement I said this is a tip for players looking to solo, I am sure you made the misconception that I meant a public match since you said everyone

Edited by Leavith

For solo, it's better to use Mesa if you have it. Unless it's Intercecption Mission, then Nova.

Mesa's aimbot can do very high sustain damage to Acolytes, and reduce damage received so you can ignore other enemies and focus on Acolytes, although you don't really need to. With esa you can take out Acolytes less than 5 seconds.

Nova can slow Acolytes and nearby enemies and gives double damage, perfect for interception to prevent enemies capturing tower.

I never felt hard to damage Acolyte, only they move a lot and hard to aim, that's why prefer Mesa and Nova.