Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nioh

artemisfortune

Very addicting! I actually like it a little better than Dark Souls 3. 
I'm getting the hang of the combat and it burrowed a lot of things in Souls/Bloodborne. When you attack its best to hit the R1 button to replenish your stamina. You also have a super ability that re-generates. And the good thing is, enemy AI are also bound to this rule. 

Here are some of my in-game snapshots.

Hz6UEu0.jpg

These cute little guys are called Kodama which gives you blessing and find them and help them get back to the shrine for Amrita which is like the Souls currency.  
RpZswkl.jpg

You can summon for help but its limited to one person.  
7unhOVN.jpg

My summons helped me with the bat lady boss with killer heels and killed it after 5 tries. The Electric cat was difficult but cleared it in 3 tries.
NdSNuu6.jpg

You can also help other players. Killing the boss is a great way of farming for the red bowl you use for co-op play. I have 33.
PyM2avK.jpg

The NPC is a great help and at the end of the mission she gives you her sword.
Oh and one of the tressure chest in the Overlord mission had a mushroom doppelganger instead of a mimic. It was so cool and surprising, as it popped up and became a mirror image of my character. I also like the Revenant - when a player dies it leaves a grave with a glowing red sword which you can choose to fight and get drops like armor or weapons. Enemies are the opposing clan's soldiers and demons (Yokai).

Its so much fun. I'd recommend the game and give it a 10/10 too like JSharpie. My only wish is it could be superb if it had a playable female character.

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik