Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boost Ash, Why Did You Nerf Him?

Dessfar

Ash is the most expensive warframe and even though i built him, he should be worth the 375 platinum.  I was waiting for a boost and then you nerfed his speed, the only defining characteristic? I think armour as well maybe?  Most expensive should mean best so at least give him an extra 25 shields and give him back his speed.  Saying he's built for stealth is no good at the moment as stealth is no good at stealth!  Maybe when that's fixed you can nerf him but until then as most expensive he should be good at the only current play-style: open combat.

His powers arn't great so why bad stats too.

TL;DR- He's expensive, make him good not bad.

He has a point though. A stealth warframe is inherently fast.

Ash and Loki are comparable, and Loki is the fastest in the game. Nerfing Ash's speed, as well as his shields, are just going to give players a reason to switch to Loki, or maybe even Volt

What?! When did they nerf his speed?

That was half the fun of playing ash.

Why you do this DE?!

Yeah, I just did a quick boss run with Ash and didn't notice a difference.

Want to feel the fool? Take people on the internet at their word...

Edited by jibbahjabbah

If he's been nurfed, I certainly don't see it. Ash is my boss farmer, which has a easier time killing and getting to the boss and out again if anything good drops.  I've just got to remember to fill his power for smoke screen for the boss fight.

Ash is the best for lone wolfing it. He's also the most fun frame I've played. You want to feel like a ninja? Ash is your only option.

Nah there is Loki as well.

Not saying that Ash is bad, I just consider Loki superior. But still Ash still needs work on his more then broken Ult and all that.

Nah there is Loki as well.

Not saying that Ash is bad, I just consider Loki superior. But still Ash still needs work on his more then broken Ult and all that.

Loki is more spy than ninja. Ash is a silent assassin where as Loki is master of misdirection.

I will agree though ash's ult could use some work with the targeting and wonky animation but otherwise he's great.

If you are reffering to the numbers on the wiki, then:

"Can't believe at all those people who are nuts , The 1.0 , 1.6 , 1.4 sprint speed just came out from someone's &#!..."

You are referring to my &#!. Dear Mr. Anonymous, those numbers did not come out from my &#!. I did some "research" which you can see here. But i must confess i was wrong and sorry for that.

14 days ago by Imargam

From the comments on Ash on the Warframe Wiki. 

And I still have no idea where the new values came from.  

Edited by lstalri

the only thing this post reminded me is why the hell does one warframe cost more than other? it doesnt make sense. it´s like DE is shouting how unbalanced the game is.

Demand is higher for some frames so they charge more for them. Basic economics.

Expensive things aren't always the best. Deal with it.

Don't bother posting if you're going to say useless stuff like that.

Everyone else, valid points.  In my opinion ash is not as good as frost or volt but is better than loki.  But he should be as good as those two, and volt is op especially as he is so cheap.

Edit: Haha just saw the whiny little S#&$ comment thanks for being mature and respecting my opinion.

Sorry it appears his speed wasn't nerfed, i was lied too -_-

I still maintain he needs a boost.

Edited by Dessfar

Loki is more spy than ninja. Ash is a silent assassin where as Loki is master of misdirection.

I will agree though ash's ult could use some work with the targeting and wonky animation but otherwise he's great.

Yea they both go invisible and all, both get damage boost from being invisible while Loki's ult is to disarm foes like the Grineer and Corpus Ash goes on a blade ra** with a ridiculous screen and angle.

Their both good (:

If you are reffering to the numbers on the wiki, then:

"Can't believe at all those people who are nuts , The 1.0 , 1.6 , 1.4 sprint speed just came out from someone's &#!..."

You are referring to my &#!. Dear Mr. Anonymous, those numbers did not come out from my &#!. I did some "research" which you can see here. But i must confess i was wrong and sorry for that.

14 days ago by Imargam

From the comments on Ash on the Warframe Wiki. 

And I still have no idea where the new values came from.  

Oh right.  That's why i thought it was nerfed and why others had posted it.

by the way, that "14 days ago" thing is a link updated on the comments thread, but since I copypasta'd it, that won't update, so in a year from now, it'll still say that was 14 days ago. 

Just for the record. 

His speed hasn't changed. Blade storm wigs out if you lag from my experience. I play Ash and use it all the time, I've had it gone haywire about 5-7 times and during those times my connection to the host or my own internet was being fuzzy. Could it be better to not bug out? Yes please fix it DE. Is it as bad as people make it seem? No not even close.