Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Violence Even Going to Have a Chance to Spawn?

(PSN)Regiampiero

Question

I know 5 Acolytes are coming and Misery is not one of them, so that means Mania and Violence are left after Torment. The question is; Given each acolyte has taken well over a day to kill and that torment is still at 20%+, are we even going to have enough time to farm Violence if Mania comes after torment? I would surely like to have 24 hours with Violence, but it doesn't seem like its going to happen. 

17 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, (PS4)strasserhouse said:

I Don't know either, But i do know that they will ALL Spawn before the due date. And if so they will let the date be postponed so all of them will be able to have the full time. 

Or....DE could screw us and say

"hahaha you idiots didn't kill Mania fast enough no Violence for youuuuu"

Or they could just make Maiming Strike drop from every mob on the star chart for the duration of the event :D Much less stress for me :)

In a more serious manner though... I am afraid I will not even have time to see Violence... Tomorrow is Valentines day, and it's Tuesday which is pretty much doomsday for me every week due to real life obligations. If Violence does not spawn after torment, then I am $#%#@$ :)

1 minute ago, Kereler said:

Or....DE could screw us and say

"hahaha you idiots didn't kill Mania fast enough no Violence for youuuuu"

They would never do that. But i do know that if more maiming strikes enter the warframe player base. The happier we will be. And that is something DE really wants is for us to be happy/satisfied. For know of course.

1 minute ago, (PS4)strasserhouse said:

They would never do that. But i do know that if more maiming strikes enter the warframe player base. The happier we will be. And that is something DE really wants is for us to be happy/satisfied. For know of course.

Oh my sweet summer child, Hema research and the Eximi rework say hello.

17 minutes ago, Kereler said:

Oh my sweet summer child, Hema research and the Eximi rework say hello.

And honestly speaking on the hema. Is what? One weapon? A mediocre weapon that promotes team work, and for clan members to put in there part? That is considered bad too most people who want it for cheap. I personally like what they are doing. And also with the eximus rework. Listen to the Second stream podcast. And you might learn something about those two things that you claimed to be bad. 

Edited by (PS4)strasserhouse

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Eximus units have not been reworked, so I don't know what you're complaining about there. Let it come out before you start the cry party. 

We saw how it was suggested to turn out. If it comes out like that I'm no longer doing Eximus sorties. IIRC they took over a minute to kill ONE eximus. I'm already salty about missing pre-nerf Draco

1 minute ago, (PS4)strasserhouse said:

And honestly speaking the hema. Is what? One weapon? A mediocre weapon that promotes team work, and for clan members to put there part? That is considered bad too most people who want it for cheap. I personally like what they are doing. And also with the eximus rework. Listen to the Second stream podcast. And you might learn something about those two things that you claimed to be bad. 

Oh yes, the Hema, the weapon that requires a large clan to have all of it's clan members farm roughly what, 5000 samples each? You get what, 30-40 samples at most per run without a booster? I don't think anyone wants to farm for 40+ hours.

1 minute ago, Kereler said:

We saw how it was suggested to turn out. If it comes out like that I'm no longer doing Eximus sorties. IIRC they took over a minute to kill ONE eximus. I'm already salty about missing pre-nerf Draco

Oh yes, the Hema, the weapon that requires a large clan to have all of it's clan members farm roughly what, 5000 samples each? You get what, 30-40 samples at most per run without a booster? I don't think anyone wants to farm for 40+ hours.

Without a booster on ODD i get roughly 200 in 15-20 waves. Hydroid, Nekros, Speed Nova, and a second hydroid, nekors, or hell put a trinity in there. But hey if your going to stick to your guns, i will stick to mine. 

Just now, Kereler said:

Key word there is "suggested". What you saw was a first iteration concept, and your reaction is a classic example of why DE should not show anything too soon. Not to mention Rebecca was using a dull knife to tighten a few screws, and you got a clear example of what's not going to happen. Now please stop talking about happiness, unreleased mechanics and the Hema. There's plenty of threads to talk about those things and we don't need another one. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)strasserhouse said:

Without a booster on ODD i get roughly 200 in 15-20 waves. Hydroid, Nekros, Speed Nova, and a second hydroid, nekors, or hell put a trinity in there. But hey if your going to stick to your guns, i will stick to mine. 

I have no idea how you're getting 200. A full ODD of Hydroid, Nekros. Speedva and Trin got others like maybe a hundred in forty minutes of ODD. I get forty bc I run it while just running nekros

Edited by Kereler

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Key word there is "suggested". What you saw was a first iteration concept, and your reaction is a classic example of why DE should not show anything too soon. Not to mention Rebecca was using a dull knife to tighten a few screws, and you got a clear example of what's not going to happen. Now please stop talking about happiness, unreleased mechanics and the Hema. There's plenty of threads to talk about those things and we don't need another one. 

A classic example? You ought to be GLAD DE showed us what the eximus rework was going to be like early. Imagine if they hadnt and had just rolled it out and showed us later without the community throwing a massive fit about making Eximi more cancerous to farm.

Where exactly was the clear example? All I saw was Rebecca failing to kill an eximus for an entire minute because it's weak points were hidden or hard to hit.

Edited by Kereler

Previously, the acolytes spawned before the previous one was killed. I didn't check the time, but I think it was roughly at the same time. Meaning that Mania (or violence) would spawn in a couple of hours regardless of status with torment, and the remaining one would make their appearance 24 hours later. " The Acolytes make their return from now until February 14 at 2 p.m. ET " -> I would image that they will APPEAR during that time. I can't imagine DE simply removing the last one if it hasn't been killed - more likely, it'll appear in a bit over 24 hours, and remain until killed.

I mean: The previous one, Malice, spawned while Angst was still alive, and I think Malice was alive when Torment spawned.

Edited by Tomppak

5 minutes ago, Kereler said:

A classic example? You ought to be GLAD DE showed us what the eximus rework was going to be like early. Imagine if they hadnt and had just rolled it out and showed us later without the community throwing a massive fit about making Eximi more cancerous to farm.

Where exactly was the clear example? All I saw was Rebecca failing to kill an eximus for an entire minute because it's weak points were hidden or hard to hit.

OK. Obviously you're here to hijack and troll, but I'll bite one last time. Firstly It took 36 seconds (not a minute) for Rebecca to kill a fast moving infested runner with a two-shot shotgun that has very tight grouping compared to every other shotgun in the game, where a high fire-rate rifle like a soma or a boltor would have annihilated that thing in under then 5 seconds.

Secondly it's a dev stream! They don't do those to kill everything right-of-way and say good bye. She was mostly going around the target to show off what the first iteration cysts look like. If you really listen, they went on and on about what the final look, count and location would be. Not to mention how many will spawn and what they would drop. Also if Reb really wanted to wreck face she would have because she's more than capable owning you/most people in both PvP and PvE.

Thirdly. Did you hear the part when they said 'even though they're invulnerable, they'll still be effected by cc'? Exactly how hard would it be to hit those things while under the effect of slow nova?  

Lastly. Do you really think they're listening to you'r premature whining? They never listen to anything the community says before release, case and point the endless system. They listen to their internal testers and maybe (maybe) some high profile game supporters, such as YouTubers. Your pre-release opinion doesn't matter, and I would argue that your post-release *@##$ing matters even less. Case and point the Hema. 

So feel good if you must by crying about things you haven't played yet, but I can assure you that its worthless to do so. This is the last time I'll respond to off-topic issues. 

11 minutes ago, Tomppak said:

Previously, the acolytes spawned before the previous one was killed. I didn't check the time, but I think it was roughly at the same time. Meaning that Mania (or violence) would spawn in a couple of hours regardless of status with torment, and the remaining one would make their appearance 24 hours later. " The Acolytes make their return from now until February 14 at 2 p.m. ET " -> I would image that they will APPEAR during that time. I can't imagine DE simply removing the last one if it hasn't been killed - more likely, it'll appear in a bit over 24 hours, and remain until killed.

I mean: The previous one, Malice, spawned while Angst was still alive, and I think Malice was alive when Torment spawned.

If they'll keep them until they're dead than great, but that would mean Violence would be around on the 15th which contradicts the time table.