Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Price of Maiming Strike and Argon Scope?

LabMan95

Question

17 answers to this question

Bought a maiming for 50p yesterday... Most people will try to sell it for 250p plus tho. Wouldn't recommend paying more then 50-70  not as long as it still dropps ...

btw, farming tipp: use mesa. acolytes only dispell in short range....gain a lil distance and shred them away in seconds.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

39 minutes ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

argon scope and maiming are not endgame. they are good yes but not that good.

Wouldn't say that about maiming...That mod is a mandatory for any naramon build that doesn't actually include using melee. OP invisibility to defend yourself, resurrect and pierce nullifiers is as endgame as it gets.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

Just now, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Wouldn't say that about maiming...That mod is a mandatory for any naramon build that doesn't actually include using melee. OP invisibility is as endgame as it gets.

its not mandatory :) you can get the naramon bonus that gives u more crit chance . I use naramon a lot and dont have maiming strike on any weapon. Just a few of them.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

its not mandatory :) you can get the naramon bonus that gives u more crit chance . I use naramon a lot and dont have maiming strike on any weapon. Just a few of them.

100% crit on slide is 100% crit on slide still. So do i and i use melee on most frames but not all and not critting when you're standing in a high leveled croud is lethal sometimes.

Example mesa, as i mentioned her allready...she has gun jamming and 95% protection vs bullets but no actuall coverage for melee...How would you approach nullies, resurrect someone or kill closed in enemys if not by using invisibility? How would she get a crit if one slap is enough to kill her at times? It is those type of backup strategys where it absolutely shines.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

3 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

100% crit on slide is 100% crit on slide still. So do i and i use melee on most frames but not all and not critting when you're standing in a high leveled croud is lethal sometimes.

Example mesa, as i mentioned her allready...she has gun jamming and 95% protection vs bullets but no actuall coverage for melee...How would you approach nullies, resurrect someone or kill closed in enemys if not by using invisibility? How would she get a crit if one slap is enough to kill her at times? It is those type op backup strategys where it absolutely shines.

I usually need 1 hit to get invisible after activating focus. I didnt say its not good, but its not super amazing. agree that can save you in some situations, but most of the people dont play endurance runs. For me personally, in most of melee weapons its a wasted slot. Btw just an example: after activating focus and using atterax, dual zoren or another good naramon melee i just need to slide in without maiming strike to become invisible, so I dont see the problem, maybe you need to max out the naramon perks.

34 minutes ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

I usually need 1 hit to get invisible after activating focus. I didnt say its not good, but its not super amazing. agree that can save you in some situations, but most of the people dont play endurance runs. For me personally, in most of melee weapons its a wasted slot. Btw just an example: after activating focus and using atterax, dual zoren or another good naramon melee i just need to slide in without maiming strike to become invisible, so I dont see the problem, maybe you need to max out the naramon perks.

Got them maxed. It's just relying on rng. You can get it in one hit but it's not guaranteed that you hit critical at all. Not having to rely on rngjesus is plenty reason to carry a mod, on a setup you may not even use for anything else and is thus 100% set on critical hits.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

1 minute ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Got them maxed. It's just relying on rng. You can get it in one hit but it's not guaranteed that you hit critical at all. Not having to rely on rngjesus is plenty reason to carry a mod, on a setup you won't use and it thus 100% set on hitting critical.

I think I used it when me and friends did 150 waves on hydron. We were playing melee only and I had lacera with maiming and berserker on it and naramon ofc.  Yes sometimes its matter of rng :) but am not  having problems. The only thing that makes me think about the mod its the absurd price tbh...

Just now, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

I think I used it when me and friends did 150 waves on hydron. We were playing melee only and I had lacera with maiming and berserker on it and naramon ofc.  Yes sometimes its matter of rng :) but am not  having problems. The only thing that makes me think about the mod its the absurd price tbh...

It's still farmable till violence dies or 2am and DE missed misery in this event, what leaves room for an extra day dropping the mod. Not everyone is crazy eather. I got myself a good deal.

I 100% agree that it's not worth 400-1000p tho but frost p sold for that as well...same sh*t kinda. One's definitly better off farming stuff in this game.

1 minute ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

It's still farmable till violence dies or 2am and DE missed misery in this event, what leaves room for an extra day dropping the mod. Not everyone is crazy eather. I got myself a good deal.

I 100% agree that it's not worth 400-1000p tho but frost p sold for that as well...same sh*t kinda. One's definitly better off farming stuff in this game.

agree, frost and ember, saw em on ps4 chat before unvaulting with disgusting price gougers selling em for 1000 plat. 1000 plat is like 60 euros or something like that. Would you pay 60 euros for maiming strike ? hell no, i can go to the cinema, go out for dinner with friends, but another game, do whatever you want tbh.  Luckily for me  i got my maiming strike long time ago with the event.  Tried last time to drop 1 and i got 20 shrapnel shot, tried this time and i got 20 shrapnel shot, I think they want to say me " dude you wont have 1 more " 

6 hours ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

agree, frost and ember, saw em on ps4 chat before unvaulting with disgusting price gougers selling em for 1000 plat. 1000 plat is like 60 euros or something like that. Would you pay 60 euros for maiming strike ? hell no, i can go to the cinema, go out for dinner with friends, but another game, do whatever you want tbh.  Luckily for me  i got my maiming strike long time ago with the event.  Tried last time to drop 1 and i got 20 shrapnel shot, tried this time and i got 20 shrapnel shot, I think they want to say me " dude you wont have 1 more " 

1000 plat is about 12-13 eur. And you dont have to spend even that. Invest some time into farming prime sets and selling maxxed mods and you will see how quickly you can get 1k plat. Using this method i made around 3k plat in the last month.

33 minutes ago, Serbian2G said:

1000 plat is about 12-13 eur. And you dont have to spend even that. Invest some time into farming prime sets and selling maxxed mods and you will see how quickly you can get 1k plat. Using this method i made around 3k plat in the last month.

Not on consoles. 1000plat+mod pack costs 49,99 in the store.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/de-at/spiel/extras/1000-platinum-mod/cid=EP2097-CUSA00106_00-PLA0010000000000?emcid=ps-we-5-89521

There. Look for yourself.