Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can we get conclave stats?

sulusdacor

(if these numbers exist already somewhere, please be so kind and point me to that information ;) )

since the conclave alert/event train seems to be going i was wondering if we could get some stats from you (DE)? i found a very old thread here, but it does not cover the interesting numbers/percentages.

i was more looking for thing like some numbers in terms of participation, players coming back to pvp, doing pvp before etc. some stats to maybe show enjoyment? i know the last is not really measurable, but some examples below to maybe get a glimpse.

there were a few pvp or pvp-like events in the past: the index, the nidus quest incorperating the index and the quick steel. so there should be three events to get some information. (i assume here that players who enjoyed the index/quest would ask around and eventually get into conclave, if they didn't know this modus existed before. so a pvp gateway model.) the numbers from quick steel only would probably be the most interessting, since it was a purely by choice pvp only event and not "test out a new modus" or "quest must do" like the other two.

so in terms of data i would be interested in things like:

(regular/active = loged in last  few days/week or so

pvp events = the three things above mentioned)

- what is the regular playerbase in terms of numbers? (to get a relation to the next things)

- what percentage of the warframe playerbase does pvp regular?

- how many from the pvp players did the pvp events?

- how many of the pve player base did the pvp events?

- did some players not finish the pvp events?

- how many pve players did pvp the following days/week after the event? (if you enjoyed it you will pick it up comeback)

- how many players that did the pvp event changed their loadout, checked their conclave set up? (ties into enjoyment, if you are involved you are more likely to change/adjust things to do better)

- how many of the pve players that played the pvp event even checked their loadout?

- (on quick steel specific) what are the numbers for the questions above for the three parts seperatly?

so yeah, just the things i would find very interesting and i think most others would too. since i do not enjoy the pvp stuff much lately and it seems (from the forum posts/ingame chat) others do not too, but maybe that is just a very subjective impresion. maybe the goal to get people into conclave was reached (assuming here that this is the actual goal of these events of couse)? i dont know, but i was wondering when reading the update new, that maybe the numbers are not wrong and it all works? so please enlighten me :D

thx for reading and as always fight on tenno =)