Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orbiter fashion, need help!

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

Let's get straight to the point: I suck at fashion frame. Terribly. And even more at fashion liset/orbiter.

I have all the available decorations, multiple Ayatan sculptures, 30 Prime Pedestals, anything you may think of; I just don't know how to use any of that, I can't even color the interiors properly.

Now, the only place I would not change is the following:

PDul7Y1.jpg

Everything else has no decorations at all or very badly placed ones.

Any suggestions? Pictures of well decorated lisets? It's a shame to have all that stuff without knowing how to use it! As for the style, I don't like beds made of resources and stuff like that, I want something more solemn or "imperial" rather than homely.

5 answers to this question

Its hard it tepends of the personal taste.

The oro decoration is perfect fit as a ceiling light in the liset part just before navigation so it can spark the entire room in range.

For the ayatans i just filled my Transference room Treasure cavern style.

Around the foundy i made something that looks like a mess you make when you work with tool with stuff around on control module box and stuff.

Edited by trunks013

1 hour ago, trunks013 said:

Its hard it tepends of the personal taste.

The oro decoration is perfect fit as a ceiling light in the liset part just before navigation so it can spark the entire room in range.

For the ayatans i just filled my Transference room Treasure cavern style.

Around the foundy i made something that looks like a mess you make when you work with tool with stuff around on control module box and stuff.

I like the Oro decoration as in the picture because when you have a frame there you won't see the decoration but you'll see all the lightnings coming out from the frame's back! :D

Anyway, thank you for the input, though I really need to see some pictures to figure out what to do!

2 hours ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

I like the Oro decoration as in the picture because when you have a frame there you won't see the decoration but you'll see all the lightnings coming out from the frame's back! :D

Anyway, thank you for the input, though I really need to see some pictures to figure out what to do!

Ill take you some picture no problemo you will see i'm worst than you ^.^

First off, picture looks great to me, although I have a fondness for cyan and blue colors so I might be a sucker for that. Sorry for a lack of examples but maybe my words count.

For the front / cockpit of your Liset, perhaps you could do a symmetrical row of Ayatans on each side of you as a bit of a greeting to you as you leave or enter it, either having them all face towards each other or not, some bobbles or something similar on the tables can add a bit of flair although I'm thinking by imperial you mean a serious appearance.

Using your pedestals as undecorated pillars could work, perhaps near the back where I see those bobbles in that picture, you could use that space across the hall just before your Operator room to set up the pedestals with bobbles or other items in order or randomly as a museum-esk kind of touch, like your war spoils being up for show. As your first answer came before, totally up to personal taste. I'd consider your current color scheme on the ship to be very Tenno, very sharp, a techy feel. Try exchanging blue for bright or dark red, gold (Orokin feel, especially on the outside metal rim of your Liset or the internal bits!) or white and see how you feel about it. Very pure colors are strong, at least to me.

Placing a poster on every metal rivet / circle you see, as you have covered in your example picture, never hurts. :)

I'm rather picky about my things but don't have as many decorations to use as you do so I'm offering what I'd probably do with it. Never forget to have fun with your decorations.

so here is my ship fashion ( if we can call this "fashion" )

Liset Part

Spoiler

Mi9zyo6.jpg

nNWJBLS.jpg

ro6azsl.jpg

rVJ5JlG.jpg

gdLf2jO.jpg

sYJvpFV.jpg

aM8TfXQ.jpg

Orbiter Part

Spoiler

KECoPFe.jpg

PkqGHiL.jpg

bwrkBd4.jpg

DQ017Ye.jpg

d7dJ1lc.jpg

VeYkc4O.jpg

Arsenal but why is lotus facing backward ?

Spoiler

lAtMBEM.jpg

here is why when i edit mods( she moved a little i need to reajust soon )

CNhdMml.jpg

Transference room 

Spoiler

gYnqAqz.jpg

Edited by trunks013