Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synthesize/ Cephalon Simaris problem(bug?)

Arab42

Question

Hi guys i got a problem since almost 1 week. Its about the title of this Thread. But let me explain my problem first.

I am doing the Quest the new strange. My objective on this quest right now is to "Synthesize 3 Elite Arid Lancers on Mars for Simaris". The quest is active right now and if i click on it it will lead me to the mission on ares (mars).

As i know in general Cephalon simaris pops up in the bottom right corner in the beginning in a mission(like the lotus( but she is on the left sight tho)) when there is a Target to synthesize (quest, daily) if not there is no target.

So my Problem is that Simaris isnt telling me that there is a target and it doesnt matter if i do this quest "The new Strange" or the daily objectives from simaris himself. He NEVER pops up anymore. Im playing almost evryday right now and i have this problem since 1 week or so and b4 this time i saw him daily, maybe not evry mission but atleast 1 time 1 day.

For the Daily quest i tried different locations and levels nothing worked. For the quest i guess i can only do it on ares because the quest leads me there. I tried to change the daily quest on simaris because i couldnt complete one but that doesnt help either. My objective on the Daily right now is synthesize 4 Napalm units (grineer).

I dont know how this happened, i got only 1 thing in my mind but im not sure about it, maybe this problem started whenever i made the quest "the new strange" as active quest but im not sure.

Im not a "noob" so dont try to help me with the 0815 lines like" maybe u got no scanner" or "u have to ask simaris for the daily quest". I know how synthesize works and im telling right now its not working anymore for me for some reason. Honestly i think its a bug somehow but maybe someone of u guys know what is wrong so i hope for any help.

Thank you for you time reading.

5 answers to this question

I want to ask you if you specifically have the Synthesis scanner rather then just the standard Codex scanner but I'm worried that's a bit 0815 :(

I also can't remember if he alerts you of a target at the start of the mission like he normally does if you're doing this mission. I think he might just pop up when you're nearer to the target. I seem to remember having to run around looking for the target, they weren't always on the mission's path.

Edited by (PS4)drpunk-yo

9 hours ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

I want to ask you if you specifically have the Synthesis scanner rather then just the standard Codex scanner but I'm worried that's a bit 0815 :(

I also can't remember if he alerts you of a target at the start of the mission like he normally does if you're doing this mission. I think he might just pop up when you're nearer to the target. I seem to remember having to run around looking for the target, they weren't always on the mission's path.

Simaris will popup and alert u as soon as u start the mission and then alert u when u are within like a tile away.

Also OP, I would check as stated above whether u actually have the correct scanner equipped.

So my understanding is that you are not seeing any targets to even scan in any mission, not that you are finding them and can't scan them. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Couple things you can try:

-try selecting another quest to active, if possible, then switch back

-find someone else that either has that mission or is doing the daily and have them host. If you see targets when in a group than the problem is with your account specifically, but maybe you can get the quest done that way.

-if that doesn't work contact support

On 2/16/2017 at 0:06 PM, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

Well im playing again like 2 weeks and i forgot that there are 2 Scanners you remembered me that i got the codex scanner....

Thank you guys for helping me and especially you for ignoring my "0815 advice" :D

To be clear, i had the codex scanner thats why i had never targets.

Case closed.