Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee only

Heiner999

Question

6 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

This requirement also doesn't include your Archwing guns, so that can also be equipped. (That confused a lot of people when it first came out, so I felt it could stand to be said)

With this in mind though, I don't think you can get away with using Titania's Razorwing. Even though you only have melee equipped, use of the Dex Pixia will cause you problems. I can't say this for sure, as I already have the Junction unlocked, but I seem to remember running into this as an issue. 

3 minutes ago, Imaru said:

With this in mind though, I don't think you can get away with using Titania's Razorwing. Even though you only have melee equipped, use of the Dex Pixia will cause you problems. I can't say this for sure, as I already have the Junction unlocked, but I seem to remember running into this as an issue. 

Exalted weapons, like Archwing weapons, don't count. If they did, Mesa and Ivara would also be unable to do it. 

However, using Razorwing (or any exalted ability) without the mods for it is just silly. It would be more efficient to use melee than an unmodded Dex Pixia, anyways.

Yup, only you need to have a melee weapon and you don't need to worry about your pet/sentinels/archwing stuff.  

Also, your teammates don't need to be melee only, just you to fulfill the junction requirement.  If you're worried about not being able to do this requirement, ask a fully decked out friend to tag along or join random open session.  Capture is fast and easy for this challenge.