Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave fans love the alerts DE keep making more ;P

(PSN)Xx-Ribbium-xX

5 minutes ago, Kierlak said:

You have like a day and a half or two days worth of standing before you are up against the gate. If you don't rank up, you are wasting standing, and there's not much to buy below the rank up. The game itself rushes you out of RC.

So ? You can just trade for the mods that are higher in the syndicate. People are not forced to rank out of RC.

Trade chat:

WTS Galatine set, must be MR 13 and have the Eros Oro Ornament

Recruit chat:

"Hosting Meso F2 must have radiant and the Eros ornament.".

Lotus:

"Tenno, why don't you have the Eros ornament? I will stop supporting you until you have the Eros Ornament Tenno"

Ordis:

"Ordis is hap-angry at you because you don't have the Eros ornament Operator"

If it impacted PvE in that way then I could wholeheartly agree with you but fortunaly it does not. You play it because you WANT the decoration, you are not forced to GET the decoration.

Edited by (PS4)TheKiller9805

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)CFE Discord said:

1. There is no harm in that. Why are there no acolytes in conclave ? 

2.So ?

3. They could. I personally can't wait for the mutalist event to come to conclave. It's only fair for there to be an option either way, right ?

4. Why not get the syndicate syandanas from conclave too ? The Perrin sequence one is very pretty.

5. I think it does.

6.>doesn't have any storyline unless you play the campaign

Incorrect. Spartan Ops provides an excellent story without the campaign.

Well that's what I'm saying; cosmetic stuff should also appear in PvP as well as PvE when it comes to tactical alerts for sigils. Even if that's the only part you get (normally there'd be reactors or catalysts etc)

Personally, I think syndicate standing should still be obtained from Conclave anyway, provided you wear a sigil. That way, you play conclave and earn whatever syndicate stuff you need. I personally would prefer much more equality, which would include a solo/co-op way to earn Conclave standing (Rathuum/Index perhaps, since they're similar in theme), but basically nobody who actively plays Conclave wants to see that.

I honestly don't think you can legitimately make the reverse argument against PvP vs PvE exclusivity. The entire game is introduced as a PvE game, it's always been a PvE game, it's advertised as a solo/co-op/ game more than anything else. There really isn't a legit way to argue that you should be able to completely ignore all PvE aspects, and get everything through Conclave alone.

That said, I've made numerous posts on the forums about how you could earn "Spectre Gear", Conclave-only copies of weapons and warframes with different MR requirements, that don't provide any MR experience, are automatically considered rank 30, with a catalyst/reactor installed, and don't require anything to craft. You'd earn them from Conclave standing and buy them from Teshin, allowing players to play new weapons or frames without actually owning them from PvE. Owning the physical copy of a weapon or warframe would remove the option to buy that Spectre Gear, so it gets less cluttered, and acquiring the physical gear later on would just replace your Spectre Gear, including your loadout options and mod builds. No special skin or anything, just an easy way to enjoy conclave if that's all you enjoy. Make Teshin have a new set of Spectre Gear (a few new warframes, several new weapons) each week, so players are rewarded with frequent play, rather than just making everything available simultaneously.

Overall, my point is that you shouldn't try to argue that PvE is privileged over PvP, because it is part of the game. If this was a PvP-founded game that then added small PvE modes with exclusive content, then you could have an argument about unfairness. What you should instead be doing is thinking up better alternative ideas for PvP players to better enjoy Conclave, instead of posting in threads about Conclave players gloating about their exclusive content to PvE players

Also that's spartan ops, I've never played it so I can't really comment on that. I've only played the first few Halo games, and their PvP didn't have any story, which is what my point was.