Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Grim Reaper In Warframe?

xBobban

Was playing a couple of games just some time ago, and on one of the missions, we met up with this guy, sliding through walls and instakilling us... Wtf is it? Never seen anything like it before, and it said something about stalker, wich I had recently killed. Maybe they are related in some way... Have any of you guys had the same encounter?

pic of it sliding through the wall before shredding us to pieces:

http://imgur.com/8ipY362

Looks to me like it is a dead mob that got graphically stretched, and bent out of shape. It happens from time to time. Without a video I am assuming that the damage you claim you were taking was coming from another source.

It's not impossible, but next time this happens I would be most curious to see a vid.

Looks to me like it is a dead mob that got graphically stretched, and bent out of shape. It happens from time to time. Without a video I am assuming that the damage you claim you were taking was coming from another source.

It's not impossible, but next time this happens I would be most curious to see a vid.

wasnt recording at the moment, I just smashed my prnt scrn buttin as soon as I saw him