Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Accidentally Dissolved a Riven

(PSN)KJamz

Question

I accidently got rid of a Spira Riven that I got for yesterday's sortie. They way I did it was pretty dumb and I hate myself for it. I was dissolving a load of duplicates as I was just short of endo but I didn't realise I had the riven also selected and I Dissolved that as well as 156 ammo cases. Is there any way support can help or do they not bother with rivens as I know they can help with missing blueprints and platinum but not seen much about mods (I have made a support ticket but just wanted clarification that they can help with this) thanks in advance 

6 answers to this question

On 2/15/2017 at 9:18 AM, (PS4)KJamz said:

Can somebody change the category of this thread as It seems I mis-clicked the category  (seems I've been doing that a lot today)

Report your own post and ask it to be moved to the proper section in the comment box.

As for the Riven, as long as it has been withing 30 days, contact support and give them a detailed explanation on what happened and they should be able to reverse it.

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Report your own post and ask it to be moved to the proper section in the comment box.

As for the Riven, as long as it has been withing 30 days, contact support and give them a detailed explanation on what happened and they should be able to reverse it.

Thankyou, I have placed a ticket practically instantly after I notice my error which was only about 20 or so minutes after. And I saved the video (thankyou share button) and took screen grabs of the moments and proof etc and sent them in as well, just waiting for a reply now (which can take some time)