Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An actual good place to farm Oxium?

(PSN)Leonhait

Question

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums and quite new to the game too (Exactly 3 weeks now) but since this game got me involved A LOT I'm already quite straight forward with resources, relics and overall items. Since I've always used Volt from the very beginning (Basic but I like it) I thought it was time to move on to something else. I checked the codex searching for the one who better fitted both my liking and playstile... Vauban Prime. Finding and crafting systems, blueprint and neuroptics was fairly tricky but not impossible... then came the Chassis. Not to mention the ~20 Radiant V1s to find one... looked the recipe and.. "1100/7000 oxium". EXCRUCIATING. Since then I started joining any 300 oxium alert and tried many corpus missions to find the best for oxium... didn't find any but I've 4000 now. I tried the known Cerberus, Baal and many others but the max I got was like 200 with the booster. I know many of this missions have been "nerfed" from a oxium standpoint so I desperately ask you.. HOW CAN I MAKE 3000 OXIUM ASAP? MY VAUBAN PRIME AWAITS ME.

8 answers to this question

Baal, Europa is the statistical best place according to DE's own data, but really any endless corpus mission would suffice. If enemies spawn at a good rate and you have allies to aid you, preferably in a defense or excavation, you'll get Oxium drones coming to you. Running captures can also be useful since they are quickly done, enemies keep spawning to a larger extent than exterminates, and don't require everyone to die before you get out of there.

I'd recommend Baal, Europa, as well. Don't expect to get heaps immediately, but if you have the time you can very well get it all in one run if you want.

Spoiler

QCrfV4y.jpg

What I did was run the mission till the first data terminal was on a tile I liked, then stayed put after finishing it and farmed away. Do the rest of the terminals when you want to leave.