Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Will I Be Able To Make My Game Look Ugly.

Steve_Rambo

Or better yet...

When will I be able to change my graphic settings. Like, lowering the textures and models. I know you can lower the texture memory and shadow quality but it doesn't seem to do much. I run Warframe at about 20 frames. The game looks pretty nice, which is the problem.

I wanna make my game to look like Starfox 64... Well, not really.

Damn...and I thought I had a low end computer. Are you playing online or solo? If online, that is likely where most of your lag is coming from. Also, be sure to disable local reflections. That and bloom seem to take the most power and therefore create the most lag.

Can you tell me your specs please?

Or better yet...

When will I be able to change my graphic settings. Like, lowering the textures and models. I know you can lower the texture memory and shadow quality but it doesn't seem to do much. I run Warframe at about 20 frames. The game looks pretty nice, which is the problem.

I wanna make my game to look like Starfox 64... Well, not really.

Lol I have the game maxed out and it barely tasks my GPU or CPU.

OMG are you serious?! Wowwie! You are so amazing! If I had a uterus I'd let you put a baby in me.

Unfortunately not everyone can be as incredible as this guy so I agree that this game could use a few more graphical options.

You do have a point. Having a bit of a broader range to modify your graphics settings is always a good thing for -any- computer game.

Especially if the game is f2p.  People saying to upgrade are dumbasses f2p games should be at a minimum playable at a consistent 30ish fps on recent integrated graphics.  And I say this while playing on a 2500k @ 4.5 ghz with a gtx 670.  And yes, I know that's not exactly impressive (it's more than enough for this game though), I guess I should upgrade too.

Edited by Aggh

...f2p games should be at a minimum playable at a consistent 30ish fps on recent integrated graphics...

This is a nice sentiment, but not how the world works. More importantly there is no reason an F2P game should be any different than any other game, other than the payment method.

Possible lower graphics settings would be nice though.

This is a nice sentiment, but not how the world works. More importantly there is no reason an F2P game should be any different than any other game, other than the payment method.

Possible lower graphics settings would be nice though.

Actually, it is how the world works.  Plenty of games with graphics at least as good as warframe can be tweaked to the point where they can play on hd 3000/4000 at a relatively stable 30 fps.

And there is a reason why f2p games are different.  They rely on a large player base making constant small purchases.  Not having the upfront money from retail purchases means that maintaining and growing the player base is even more important than in the retail model.

Edited by Aggh