Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

tigris/cernos riven mods question

--CoB--Sorrow

Question

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

The Tigris one is really great (imo)

The tigris mod is trash.  33.3% crit chance and 31.5% toxic at max rank is going to have less benefit than whatever mod you chose to remove from your build in order to fit that riven.  Not to mention the 7650 endo you need to rank it and the 2 formas you'll use to make it fit.

OP you'd have to pay me to take it since I'd need to spend plat to get an inventory slot for it.  But don't let that stop you... some fool will pay you 100's of plat for it.  The obsession with faint rivens is what it is.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

The tigris mod is trash.  33.3% crit chance and 31.5% toxic at max rank is going to have less benefit than whatever mod you chose to remove from your build in order to fit that riven.  Not to mention the 7650 endo you need to rank it and the 2 formas you'll use to make it fit.

Tigris Rivens are all trash in general, but at least this one is better than most of the ones I've seen. I didn't say "hey, you should sell it for 500 plat" or some sh*t like that, just that this mod was not bad imo. You have you opinion, I have mine, so no need to try destroying answer my argument since it's not one. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

OP you'd have to pay me to take it since I'd need to spend plat to get an inventory slot for it.  But don't let that stop you... some fool will pay you 100's of plat for it.  The obsession with faint rivens is what it is.

Real fools buy Rivens for 2k+. I haven't buy a Riven for more than 175pl (and it was a very good Strun one) nor sell one for more than 150 (a decent unrerolled Crit/PT for Boar). 

And who cares if you must by inventory slots? You can easely get plat the same way you would buy a Riven: by Trade.