Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth in Capture Missions

IvaraPrime

So I was creeping about in a capture mission, as I am one of the few who love stealth. And I noticed that if the capture target was looking in your general direction, even if you were invisible, the capture target would go on full alert and sprint off at full speed. I think it'd be more beneficial if the capture target was not alerted to invisible players when they enter the target's line of sight.

Edit: It'd also be nice if no one in the tileset was on minor alert after the capture if no alarms had been triggered and the entire capture was done stealthily.

Edited by Disdun
Another idea popped into my head

I think there was something DE said about putting ability resistance or immunity on capture targets, so the invisibility was grouped into that.  They do have a stupidly large area awareness though. 

Also, on the enemy alert stages, they resume - or should resume - their default state within 90 seconds or so (?) per one of the most recent dev streams.  If the alarms aren't triggered, then enemies outside of the current room who haven't been alerted should be in default.  And enemies despawn if you run far enough, usually one to two rooms away.  

Edited by -NvO-Venom

When you spot the target, the capture begin. What I mean by that is that it's not that he can see you or something, but that once in range, the chase is on and you must catch him. this makes stealth almost impossible for this kind of mission. You can only be stealthy if the you haven't entered the target's range.

Same with the enemies. Once the chase is on, they'll never return to "unalerted", just like a Survival/Defense/etc. mission. 

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16