Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost's Snow Globes numbers

(PSN)Elctrcstel

Sorry if this is in the incorrect forum location, please move if necessary. I was unsure if it was a UI bug, Ability feedback, or Art/Animation/UI feedback.

Now to the purpose of this post. 

While messing around with Frost Prime in the Similacrum, I built for max Range and Duration for Globe and Ice Wave Impedance. With maxed Range (250%) it says my Globe should have a 50m Radius. (100m Diameter)

Spoiler

Warframe_20170217000346.jpg

Warframe_20170217000428.jpg

However, in use, I noticed that the globe seemed smaller than it was alluded to be. So, I laid down a few waypoints and noticed that my bubble was actually 1/4 of what it should be, a 12.5m (13m because rounding) Radius (25m Diameter).

Spoiler

Waypont.pngWarframe_20170217000710.jpg

I would like to think that I'm decent at math, but even those numbers seem off. Maybe it's a combination of the numbers and the descriptor that was used. Maybe they said Radius instead of Diameter, but even then the number shown would still be wrong because the Diameter of my current bubble is still 25m. Maybe the bubble size is bugged and not generating the size that it should (but a 50m Radius would be god awfully OP). Maybe I am misreading something. 

Just now, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

True, but why would this one thing be in feet when everything else is in meters. That goes back to my thought about an incorrect descriptor.

I don't know, but this exact ability doesn't have (meters) remark in its description. Seems a bit off, yep.