Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo skin idea/request

Phyrak

Hey there,

I have neither skill nor resourse to create a limbo skin (if anyone could direct me to what to buy or tutorials for a n00b, I would be appreciative)

Anyhow, the skin itself - I know that there can be custom models due to the pinned pages by the mods

Think of a more classical D&D esque mage

The flares on arms and legs are toned down - the jet wings on his legs are taken off. Giving a more simple look.

One arm is slowly unraveling - starting from the elbow down to the hand, getting a little 'floaty' like the mag concept art for her deluxe skin coming out. Energy coming out from the elbow and the arm of the Warframe wrapping sound said energy

The other arm has the beginning of that happening to it with the words "relm wolkar"/realm walker written in tennobet

The formal jacket and hat are now a robe style with some latent energy as a tassel or lining

The face under the hood is a little on the simpler side of things whilst still being limbo - think of the mask under the peace keepers hood from for honour

The back part of limbo's jacket is now covered up and has smaller trails of energy linking to the rest of his body - perhaps akin to tessalation?

I'm not a great artist but I hope that the descriptions give enough to get an idea

Thank you for reading,

-Phyrak

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2017 at 7:42 PM, Phyrak said:

The flares on arms and legs are toned down - the jet wings on his legs are taken off. Giving a more simple look.

Unfortunately this is not possible; we can't change the base models for warframes, only helmets and weapons. 

17 hours ago, Akavakaku said:

Unfortunately this is not possible; we can't change the base models for warframes, only helmets and weapons. 

Thank you for the clarification :)

Am just working on a basic sketch for him

Just wondering the best way to incorporate the wings into the idea...