Attack Speed: 1.0

Normal Physical Damage: 50

Crit. Chance: 5.0%

Crit. Multiplier: 2.0

Status Chance: 20.0%

(Slam)

Physical Damage: 150

Radius (meters): 5

• When a slam attack is performed, all enemies within range is inflicted with Toxin while the ground is covered in sap dealing extra damage if enemies walk through it.
  • Adding elements will not affect this.
  • Toxin Damage: 50

(Slide)

Physical Damage: 100

(Wall)

Physical Damage: 60

(Charge)

Physical Damage: 150

Puncture Damage: 75

Range (meters): 8

Impact Damage: 250

Slash Damage: 25

Art Gallery: Artist: Shiroyanagawa3

70bdffb4437b539a2fa6d57efff84f5c.jpgCodex: "This Infested One Handed Mace is as powerful and deadly as its biological creators. It is known as the Toxocara".

Infection/ Grapple:

The Toxocara is a unique weapon, for it can elongate itself when performing a charge attack to infect a single enemy target. When it elongates it's bone like structures open and pushes out a spine that can pierce though any material. Once the needle enters the flesh it will immediately inject a parasite into the enemy. The target now must die for the parasite to fully take control of its host body. Once this happen the target will fight with you for the duration.

• Infection Duration (seconds): 30 
  • Deals 150% more damage to enemies

c798b3a82dfce7c0a45aacbc5e4ccbc7.jpg

• Infected enemies will be marked with a heart line of your weapon  energy color.
  • Dead infected enemies will have a flat line and infested material growing on their bodies.

When you perform a charge attack there will be a small window for the player to press the attack button or key to pull in the enemy while infecting them still. The bone structures will close and hold onto the enemy letting go when it reaches you. This will allow players to do ground finishers on the target. 

Crafting:

• Blueprint in Clan Dojo: 25,000 credits
  • Weapon in Market: 200 Platinum

Toxocara Clan Research Requirements:

• 250 Mutagen Samples
  • 300,000 Plastids
  • 500 Neural Sensors
  • 10,000,000 Credits

Blueprint Requirements:

• 2 Neural Sensors
  • 2,500 Plastids
  • 2 Mutagen Mass
  • 1 Magistar

Thanks for viewing Tenno, open for discussion.

Edited by (PS4)shiroyanagawa3

That´s an interesting weapon, especially with it´s unique feature, but I would 

• reduce the crit chance ( everything seems to favor crit these days )
  • increase the status chance
  • reduce the physical damage and make it a bit slash and most impact ( it´s a mace afterall )
  • add some poison or poison based damage ( due to it´s infestation )
  • maybe add a shield and make it our third "sword and shield" weapon?

34 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

Wow, didn´t expected you to take everything into concern.

Another question that came up my mind. The unique feature with the maggots will only work if the infected enemies stay alive, this could be a problem, since you normally want them dead.

Yeah I always take communities input into matter and try to incorporate it into the concept to balance it out. For the maggots realistically speaking yes it would need the host to survive, but I wanted the maggots to immediately spawn when the target dies since everything dies so fast in Warframe. I kinda took this idea from the Jewel Wasp or the Ampulex Compressa and kinda of changed it a bit.

Edited by (PS4)shiroyanagawa3

Interesting concept but I think it would be better to introduce this grapple mechanic to more weapons like whips.

So, I suggest to :

• turn the weapon to a whip that infect enemis like you said on charged attacks.
  • introduce the weapon with a new whip stance that deal higher damages but dont extend in most of combo. Only one combo and the charged attack, that pull the target enemi and open it to ground finisher will extend to the normal whip reach.

These change would make the weapon less unique but extend your idea to more weapons and make it more understandable.

26 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

Interesting concept but I think it would be better to introduce this grapple mechanic to more weapons like whips.

So, I suggest to :

• turn the weapon to a whip that infect enemis like you said on charged attacks.
  • introduce the weapon with a new whip stance that deal higher damages but dont extend in most of combo. Only one combo and the charged attack, that pull the target enemi and open it to ground finisher will extend to the normal whip reach.

These change would make the weapon less unique but extend your idea to more weapons and make it more understandable.

Ah yes, I did think about making it a whip but there was already a infested whip. The Toxocara was then changed into Ball and Chain and didn't work as I planned so I said since the great swords(does slash) have a counter part, the hammers(does impact) why don't the one handed swords have a counter part too. One Handed Mace, I wanted to create this new weapon class to give more one handed weapon choices. Back to your idea though I could take off the grapple move and that could be used as a new whip stance mod, but for now I think I'll leave it as a infested mace.