Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery test 19 is infuriating

Sjakie

Even with enemy radar and/or a ranged melee weapon (like Redeemer) this test is no real test of ability, you just want people to figure out the only route in which you can kill all the enemies without being detected, worse even is that enemies can detect you even in the spawn zone, making it possible to get a chain of 'detected' 3x in a row= automatic fail without even moving from the spawn. This is just trial and error and hoping that the slight randomness inserted from the enemies makes you not fail. The range in which enemies detect you is very, very high, yet standing a level below or above one seems to work just fine, making the whole ordeal even more difficult to estimate in what move might work or just outright fail.

I don't recall all the details, but I found the MR19 test didn't present any exceptionally difficult challenges.

I used the Glaive Prime modded for zero bounce and detonation on impact. I don't recall the warframe I used, but that doesn't matter (I think it was Valky).

Basically, sneak around from cover to cover and nail stuff at a distance with the glaive. I took my time and had no real issues. The glaive's range can be considerable and is certainly outside the detection range of the enemies.

1 hour ago, Sloan441 said:

I don't recall all the details, but I found the MR19 test didn't present any exceptionally difficult challenges.

I used the Glaive Prime modded for zero bounce and detonation on impact. I don't recall the warframe I used, but that doesn't matter (I think it was Valky).

Basically, sneak around from cover to cover and nail stuff at a distance with the glaive. I took my time and had no real issues. The glaive's range can be considerable and is certainly outside the detection range of the enemies.

Same, except I used the Redeemer and Loki.

Don't try to sneak past them, just kill them with with a throwing weapon or a gunblade

Edited by TmDevice