Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void system .....

prOlegion2

Hi all :smile:

i tink the void nov is good but not so rewarding or entertaining      and axi relics are very rare :sadcry:

Ok you can choose other reward but ... the drop rates is not very high and this  disappointment if your radiant relic drop forma or some common prime prat 

but no problem you have 100 - 10000 relic ? !       once you run out and you need farm relics 

ok this not so hard but simply boring .... i tink need anoter way to farm the relics or more reward one mission 

for explame :  daily missions Everyone complains the ......... drop always forma or focus lens  wahat is the reward the end of the sorti just one thing 

in survival, interception, excavation or defense we get normal reward ( axi relics endo or some USABLE mods ) !!!!!! scaling with difficulty !!!!!  ( lvl 80 grineer survival + eximus  stronghold = rotation A endo or Axi relic 

rotation B garantated Axi relic rot C   ??? 2 Axi relic ?????    or event mods )

Spoiler

PRIMED CHAMBER WAAAAAA :platinum: ( sry that was joke ) 

another problem 

i cant play the mission what i want because not all the time exist for explame Axi survival mission 

Wouldn't it be better if all of the void maps were fissure missions?....... i tink yes 

but first need fix a little bug with tower fissure missions

all enemy corupted ? yes but not fissure corupted !! :( they need  go close to fissure to corruption       in tower no need fissures the tower is in the void !!!!!!!!!!!!! :facepalm:

and another ( last )  idea :smile:

the endless fissure mission is good but not enough 

the bonus is few  for 100 % bonus need go 100 min survival ... ( 1hour 40 min )  with duble bonus "just" 50 min i tink 50 min for 100 is fer

and for the maximal fun VOID RAID ( only for endless fissure missions ) with 8 player ( and 8 chosable reward ) but naturaly need scaling for explame in survival aginst 4 player attack 

40 enemy but aginst 8      120 enemy ( possible difficulty points like extrem cold fire or elemental resistance ) but i tink this good idea 

what you tink ? 

Sorry for my horible english :sadcry:

i hope all understand what i want say 

Edited by prOlegion2

1 hour ago, prOlegion2 said:

all enemy corupted ? yes but not fissure corupted !! :( they need  go close to fissure to corruption       in tower no need fissures the tower is in the void !!!!!!!!!!!!! :facepalm:

This is the only part of your post that I agree with. Void fissures in the void make no sense whatsoever and have been irking me since their introduction.

• 3 weeks later...
Void, Mithra,

Rotation A:
  1 Vitality, COMMON, 9.09%
  1 Magazine Warp, COMMON, 9.09%
  1 Trick Mag, COMMON, 9.09%
  1 NEO N4 RELIC, COMMON, 9.09%
  1 NEO V4 RELIC, COMMON, 9.09%
  1 NEO A1 RELIC, COMMON, 9.09%
  1 NEO T1 RELIC, COMMON, 9.09%
  1 NEO V2 RELIC, COMMON, 9.09%
  1 NEO V3 RELIC, COMMON, 9.09%