Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Constructive Build Criticism?

Howl4Me

Question

9 answers to this question

the chroma one is good. you can replace intensify with max blind rage. for titania im not an expert because I dont play her ....i formaed her tho..not sure narrow minded is a good choice, also you want at least 200% strenght. i mainly  play titania for razorwing but i find titania a bit useless for my playstyle. you want 175  efficiency and not 170 tho, replace narrow minded with constitution, remove stretch for something else like energy conversion,  a health mod, natural talent, or something else.

if you're not going to be using Quick Thinking on Chroma, then there's not much point in a higher Energy Pool - unless it's a Loadout just for Effigy? the Drain Cost could be half as much as it is now if so.
and unless you're looking to use Effigy heavily, Rage will generally be superfluous. with how long Elemental Ward and Vex Armor last, you will recover the Energy spent before they end. but if Effigy will be used a lot, then i could see Rage being beneficial.

looks pretty much like the usual Loadouts for Titania, though to share benefits better having increased Power Range may be a good idea, rather than slightly decreased.

don't use narrowminded you have a limit of 1,25 of energy for titania 4 ,and you can't go more far than that, change narrowminded with vitality or constitucion.

I will recommend you vitality if you reach the 1,25 energy per second for the 4 of titania

Edited by nnexenn

7 minutes ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

the chroma one is good. you can replace intensify with max blind rage. for titania im not an expert because I dont play her ....i formaed her tho..not sure narrow minded is a good choice, also you want at least 200% strenght. i mainly  play titania for razorwing but i find titania a bit useless for my playstyle. you want 175  efficiency and not 170 tho, replace narrow minded with constitution, remove stretch for something else like energy conversion,  a health mod, natural talent, or something else.

I'm wary to replace intensify with Blind Rage because of the harsh hit to my Efficiency if I do that. I find that's usually more than enough of a boost and if I'm unable to cast my buffs it could put me in more danger than simply having weaker buffs. But the rest makes sense.

1 minute ago, Glyphicall said:

I'm wary to replace intensify with Blind Rage because of the harsh hit to my Efficiency if I do that. I find that's usually more than enough of a boost and if I'm unable to cast my buffs it could put me in more danger than simply having weaker buffs. But the rest makes sense.

efficiency is not a problem if you run zenurik. you have rage as well to regenerate energy. you can leave the build like that, its good. for arcanes i have guardian and grace, some people use barrier but i dont like it on chroma.

Just now, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

efficiency is not a problem if you run zenurik. you have rage as well to regenerate energy. you can leave the build like that, its good. for arcanes i have guardian and grace, some people use barrier but i dont like it on chroma.

I don't currently have any arcanes and I am working on Naramon right now (although I've yet to really dig in to the focus system yet) for reference

Just now, Glyphicall said:

I don't currently have any arcanes and I am working on Naramon right now (although I've yet to really dig in to the focus system yet) for reference

zenurik  focus school has a passive ability that gives you 4 energy per second for the duration of the mission once activated, you clearly see efficiency wont be a problem with a buff like this.