The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Insane Riven Mod prices

(XBOX)Striked DE

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Striked DE said:

I just wish that Tennos (the new ones) think one second before buying a new item so the sellers have to go down with their Prices.

I just wished Tenno had more patience, because that is sorely missing in this playerbase. These prices will go down once there's market saturation, they always do.

3 minutes ago, ComCray said:

I just wished Tenno had more patience, because that is sorely missing in this playerbase. These prices will go down once there's market saturation, they always do.

I'm actually quite happy with the "I want it now!" crowd, as they give DE the money they need to keep developing Warframe and allow many other players to continue playing for 'free'.

Trading is all about waiting. I got my Hek and Soma mods for 200p each (and they already had great stats) and a sonicor one for 100p. Paying 500p or more for good mods doesn't worth it unless you don't have time to farm kuva, but I would still prefer buying a mod with bad stats and buying resource booster to farm kuva.

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)Striked DE said:

At the 1970th we had a Money Inflation here in Germany. 1million DM were not worth a bread or some potatoes.

Greetings from a fellow German. It really pains me to see how you got the facts wrong. The "hyperinflation" did occur in the early 1920th of the Weimarer Republik and not in the 70th of Bundesrepublik. 

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Inflation_1914_bis_1923

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_in_the_Weimar_Republic

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)Striked DE said:

I just saw someone who want to sell a Atterax riven on the PC trading Forum for 9000!!! platinum. I know that some Players have much more platium but if you think about this insane Price, the Person wants more than 400!!$ for one f*ing mod. I would have to work nearly one week 10hours a day to get so much Money.

Yes, everyone can sale their items for every Price they want but I cant believe that there is any human being on this planet who would pay 400$ for ONE single mod in a Video game.

Sorry for this rage but I still cant believe what i have seen :D

Go on a trip with your girlfriend or your friends with this Money and dont take a credit from your bank for a ingame mod :P

Greets

I personally find nothing wrong with that price,

If a person is naive or stupid enough to spend that much money for a mod, they totally deserve what they get, rich or not. 

Just my opinion  ;)

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)Striked DE said:

I just saw someone who want to sell a Atterax riven on the PC trading Forum for 9000!!! platinum. I know that some Players have much more platium but if you think about this insane Price, the Person wants more than 400!!$ for one f*ing mod. I would have to work nearly one week 10hours a day to get so much Money.

Yes, everyone can sale their items for every Price they want but I cant believe that there is any human being on this planet who would pay 400$ for ONE single mod in a Video game.

Sorry for this rage but I still cant believe what i have seen :D

Go on a trip with your girlfriend or your friends with this Money and dont take a credit from your bank for a ingame mod :P

Greets

It might seem like 400$ for someone who just started, but people have been collecting plat for years now and for them it's just few pixels with basically no value that they have no other use for anyway.