Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How can I get Nekros

Pro0324

Question

6 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Pro0324 said:

Ummm So, how do i go to the derelict? is it on Pluto?

You need to got the market place and buy the keys. Once you have a key built, a new location appears on the top right of the solar map. Lephantis is the boss, found in the assassinate mission type. The only way to build his key is with Lephantis coordinates. You find these randomly in the Derelict missions, hope this helps!

4 minutes ago, Pro0324 said:

Ummm So, how do i go to the derelict? is it on Pluto?

Nope. The BPs for keys need to be bought in the market IIRC. They are crafted with Nav Coordinates and some stuff like nanospores which are pretty much inaccessible until Saturn.
You could cheat that part a bit, getting nanospores earlier than you could usually, by doing Maroo's weekly Ayatan Hunt (she sends you to Orokin Derelict, where Nanospores are common, quite often) and collecting all the nanospores you could find while avoiding enemy encounters. However, that would require a significant amount of knowledge about the actual Ayatan Hunt (your main target is essentially behind an obstacle course which is quite difficult to complete without guides and/or failing once or twice).
Alternatively, you could ask for a taxi. For nanospores, Lephantis' coordinates (they drop in the Derelict, like usual Nav Coords drop all around) or Lephantis itself - your choice.