Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How can I get the key for assassination in delrict

Pro0324

Question

11 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Pro0324 said:

HOw do i play other delreict missions?

You need to buy the blueprint for the Derelict keys, then craft them in the foundry. Or, you can ask somebody to take you there (to a regular OD mission or even the OD Assassination, even if I don't like when people go straith to the boss like that), but still, you'll have to buy the Assassination Key anyway if you want to go by yourself.

1 hour ago, Pro0324 said:

yes but how do i get the nav segment? Play delrict. How do i play delrict? Make a key. How do I make a Key? Get a nav segment. Tell me how you got the parts plz

1. Play regular missions> Nav coordinates

2. Take reusable Derelict keys, I recommend Exterminate and Assassin from Market

3. Goto Dojo, take Dragon key, I recommend Hobled as u use Volt Not sure how far u r with Companions, nvm, take Kavat segment from Dojo

4. Build Derelict Exterminate, Dragon key and Kavat segment

5. Put Dragon key and Scanner into Gear and Kavat segment into Orbiter

6. Join squad, thru Recruit channel or ask Clanmates, for Vault runs or Scan Kavats. U will get Corrupted mods, Orokin ciphers needed for Mirage quest, Kavat genetic codes and finally Lephantis Nav coordinates.

7. Build Orokin Derelict assassinete keys

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099

5 hours ago, Pro0324 said:

Oh I have to build other keys first and then got o assaination? THat's really sad.

Not exactly, u can be invited, as @Blade_Wolf_16already stated. Dragon keys are for efficiency: Why not get Corrupted mod when I'm already in Derelict, and it's easier to be invite into Derelict, there are 4 different Dragon keys, so each teammate must have different key to be 100% successful.