The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grand Master Rank 6 Banned ?

5stareraser

Question

Got BANNED yesterday,as soon as I made my first post here on forum ( bug ? ). I can say that I have all warframes/weapons/mods etcetera and still have 6.7k platinum left. Play daily 1-3 hours at max just for fun , no rush cos I realy love the game.Always a teamplayer no rushing solo no need for boosters or other things. And I always hated cheaters,these complexated people who ruin every single game. OK Ive sent a suport ticket but I wanna play TODAY not after ages(2035 lol). I know its still beta but I still need a REAL advice. Love you guys , thanks.

20 answers to this question

As the others say, a ticket best.

I wanted to ask (not trying to steal the thread or anything) how one would be banned on accident or something?

I don't want to meet somebody, see something, or do something wrong that gets me banned when I didn't know it would get me banned, or didn't even notice that it was around me. 

I wanted to ask (not trying to steal the thread or anything) how one would be banned on accident or something?

I don't want to meet somebody, see something, or do something wrong that gets me banned when I didn't know it would get me banned, or didn't even notice that it was around me. 

Don't give people ideas heh, this is not "WarZ"

For me, it happened when my girlfriend called me whilst I was solo levelling. I was talking to her over Skype, and completely forgot that I had Warframe running in the background. She asked me for help in a level in Candy Crush, and I loaded up CE. Nothing clicked at first, but after the level was beaten and I hung up the phone, I saw the little black and blue Lotus symbol next to CE's icon, and my heart dropped like a stone. Sure enough, I completed the mission and profile data could not be saved, I had no access to Foundry, and once I relogged, BAM. January 2035.

Support got me back on my feet again very quickly (within 24 hours, around 3 weeks ago now) and I am a bajillion times more careful than I was before.

Considering I've got a .bat script that kills CE before launching Warframe, I was so silly to think that I wouldn't want one for closing Warframe before launching CE.

You know. just in case.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

Thanks a lot for yours very fast replies guys. I realy love the game&people from here always reading posts/wiki etc.What can I say more ticket done but wheres my mistake, what Ive done wrong,what could be? And Im a responsible guy not a 9 yrs old lad.For me theres no reason to cheat.NEVER.How I said be4 I own almost everything in game+no rushing.I really enjoy it like a good food , or drink...slowly taste it.No point to die over the keyboard.Im very sad now.

Thanks a lot for yours very fast replies guys. I realy love the game&people from here always reading posts/wiki etc.What can I say more ticket done but wheres my mistake, what Ive done wrong,what could be? And Im a responsible guy not a 9 yrs old lad.For me theres no reason to cheat.NEVER.How I said be4 I own almost everything in game+no rushing.I really enjoy it like a good food , or drink...slowly taste it.No point to die over the keyboard.Im very sad now.

Because we can trust everything you say absolutely. *sarcasm*

Get in touch with support. Some AV programs, as well as hacking/memory altering programs are strictly prohibited, as it would be very bad if they were to interfere with Warframe's memory addresses.

Edited by Letter13

Got BANNED yesterday,as soon as I made my first post here on forum ( bug ? ). I can say that I have all warframes/weapons/mods etcetera and still have 6.7k platinum left. Play daily 1-3 hours at max just for fun , no rush cos I realy love the game.Always a teamplayer no rushing solo no need for boosters or other things. And I always hated cheaters,these complexated people who ruin every single game. OK Ive sent a suport ticket but I wanna play TODAY not after ages(2035 lol). I know its still beta but I still need a REAL advice. Love you guys , thanks.

Playing the game, being grand master and having a lot of plat does not make you "special".

You are still a player and are treated like one.

If you cheat - you get banned. Banned hard.

Your fault.

If it is really a mistake (which I doubt), ignore this post.

I will ignore you,GRULOS.Dont worry about.For me cheaters and "smart" people are the same : they make me vomit. Cheaters try to reach the top on the fastest unorthodoxed way and "smart" ones believes that they are already there. Both God on earth.Same answer for that LETTER13,the silver seeker.TELL YOU FOR LAST TIME : NO NEED TO CHEAT OR WHATEVER IF YOU HAVE EVERYTHING!!! Capisci ???

Both God on earth.Same answer for that LETTER13,the silver seeker.TELL YOU FOR LAST TIME : NO NEED TO CHEAT OR WHATEVER IF YOU HAVE EVERYTHING!!! Capisci ???

No. No Capisci. We won't take every single one of your claims seriously for several reasons:

1. This is the internet. Anonymity is the game. I could claim I'm the Queen of France, but that doesn't mean you should take my word for it.

2. A lot of programs can cause false positives. If you have AV or Internet Security software installed (that perhaps even scans websites/cache/browser's memory addresses in RAM) then I could easily see it triggering a false positive if you have Warframe running.

3. A lot of people cheat even if they "have everything" anyway; having a lot of platinum doesn't mean you don't need to get Control Modules, resources, or other things needed to build gear you cannot buy through shop (clan tech, frost/latron prime, et cetera). 

4. This is NOT the place to be griping about being banned. The support page is. Please take your shenanigans https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/requests/new'>HERE and make sure you pick the category "I was banned?!"

Capisci?

No. No Capisci. We won't take every single one of your claims seriously for several reasons:

1. This is the internet. Anonymity is the game. I could claim I'm the Queen of France, but that doesn't mean you should take my word for it.

2. A lot of programs can cause false positives. If you have AV or Internet Security software installed (that perhaps even scans websites/cache/browser's memory addresses in RAM) then I could easily see it triggering a false positive if you have Warframe running.

3. A lot of people cheat even if they "have everything" anyway; having a lot of platinum doesn't mean you don't need to get Control Modules, resources, or other things needed to build gear you cannot buy through shop (clan tech, frost/latron prime, et cetera). 

4. This is NOT the place to be griping about being banned. The support page is. Please take your shenanigans HERE and make sure you pick the category "I was banned?!"

Capisci?

I agree, but you could be less of a #$&(%.

I agree, but you could be less of a #$&(%.

I can be as much of an #$&(% as I want. I'm the Queen of France!

Edit: I did in fact plan this. I <3 that you let me execute it flawlessly.

Edited by Letter13

I run just Steam&Steam alerts and full McAfee. Thats all. Why Ive mentioned here the title and the rank was to pull an alarm trigger about this anti-cheat program-looks random,no one is safe. Maybe is Made in China.Ok,its beta but it seems to me like a dead end not an improuvement. Now Im writing from iPhone and same page its opened in my desktop. Should I be afraid of using everything otherwise I'll be banned? Thats not what I call a Life/Game. And to you Letter13 : its a long way to be a Queen but you can start being a Lady at first ok ?

Lot of sorries but I went desperate cos I love Warframe and I put heart,a lot,in it. But seems a great support as I thought at first. Many thanks to all of you guys and how I said be4 : GOD bless America,England and Warframe!!! Below is the response I received :"Hello 5stareraser,

Our system has detected instances of abnormal results and/or account activity and our system automatically banned your account. Upon manual review of your account activity there seems to be some uncertainty as to why this was triggered. Typically this gets triggered due to attempts to manipulate the game or a player account, but there is a chance it is due to hardware error.

Do you ever crash out of Warframe and get the hardware failure page popping up? ( https://warframe.com/hardwarefail )

If so, there is a fair chance that this was all triggered by some faulty memory in your system. This memory may be OK for normal tasks, but when put under stress it could occasionally fail and this time just happened to be in something important in Warframe.

You might also want to take a moment to update your virus scanner to the most recent available definitions and give your computer a scan for viruses; again, a virus could be attacking Warframe and trigger our defences.

Your account has now been un-banned; We apologize for the inconvenience but it is necessary we maintain a strong defence in order to secure Warframes continued operation and for the players general security". Thank you Brandon!!! Me happy Tenno again!

Привет!! Вчера был заблокирован мой друг с ник неймом BIGGLOCK2, до 2035 года... без объяснения причин, только ссылаясь на пользовательское соглашение.

Пытаемся разобраться с запретом, служба поддержки больше суток молчит, на запросы не отвечает (Request #53951)!!!

Никакие Хакерские штучки друг не применяет и не применял и даже не знает как это все работает. 

Как я должен вливать в игру средства.. если и меня в любой момент смогут заблокировать, да так, что даже В Поддержке не хотят объяснить и разобраться в данной причине???