Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for fine builds for Nekros Prime

TheLostBeast

Question

6 answers to this question

Topic should be moved by a Mod to Players helping Players, and here is one build I use a lot and I switch up Auras a lot:

LbyaUF6.jpg

And how Abilities look

Spoiler

RYEMTnu.png

Edited by SPARTAN-187.Thanatos
Typo, adding image

I have 3 builds which i have for him. The first one is one what you would be looking for.

The below is a good mix of despoil & shield of shadows which allows him to tank. Health conversion gives him extra armor & getting health orbs is not at all difficult because of desecrate. I am not using primed flow here because arcane energize + equilibrium + zenurik makes up for the energy requirement & keeps me topped up all the time. Even if you don't have energize set it will still work well with just equilibrium & zenurik. I am also using arcane pulse on his helmet.

20170224210145_1_zpssarx4ukk.jpg

The one below is purely a desecrate build with max range & efficiency which is pretty straightforward.

20170224210231_1_zpsulje2zr8.jpg

Now the one below is something i have experimented with as a fun build & it does seem to work for me. Somehow i managed to cram all augments into this one but none of those work to their optimum potential or efficiency. Its not a min/max build but just something of everything kinda build xD

20170224210307_1_zpsuxknzf5c.jpg

Edited by AbhijitSM

You can try my build.

Aura: Rejuvenation (so he can health back when using Despoil. I also didn't forma the polarity so I can use any aura when needed)

Exilus: Power Drift

- Blind Rage

- Primed Continuity

- Equilibrium

- Stretch

- Shield of Shadows

- Despoil

- Constitution(or you can choose Health Conversion or Cunning Drift)

- Vitality

With this build, you'll get up to 90% damage reduction with Nekros and your shadows will stay up long.

1 hour ago, AbhijitSM said:

I have 3 builds which i have for him. The first one is one what you would be looking for.

The below is a good mix of despoil & shield of shadows which allows him to tank. Health conversion gives him extra armor & getting health orbs is not at all difficult because of desecrate. I am not using primed flow here because arcane energize + equilibrium + zenurik makes up for the energy requirement & keeps me topped up all the time. Even if you don't have energize set it will still work well with just equilibrium & zenurik. I am also using arcane pulse on his helmet.

20170224210145_1_zpssarx4ukk.jpg

The one below is purely a desecrate build with max range & efficiency which is pretty straightforward.

20170224210231_1_zpsulje2zr8.jpg

Now the one below is something i have experimented with as a fun build & it does seem to work for me. Somehow i managed to cram all augments into this one but none of those work to their optimum potential or efficiency. Its not a min/max build but just something of everything kinda build xD

20170224210307_1_zpsuxknzf5c.jpg

@AbihijitSM , do u mind give me a view of how the abilities would look like for the first build? thx so much