Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua Stofler unfinishable at times

Marine027

Could we get a fix for enemys spawning under the map at the second or third area before the Pod falsl down?

If it helps i often notices it seems ot happen after a Host Migration if the Host leaves while or after the waves.

It happened to me by now 3 times in a row and it gets annoying.

Also i know this can't really get fixed i assume but, why does connection always choose the badest host at times or in this case when the hsot decides to leave at the first 5 waves.

Also unsure what caused that but had it two times there that i wanted to extract, and i did click extract i am 100% sure, but got trown back in defenind it alone and failing trough this.

Edited by Marine027

The game doesn't choose the worst host - it just chooses the next person in line, ie. the first person to join the original host. Then after that it's the second person and so on.

Your experience with getting thrown back in is related to host lag - if the HOST doesn't receive the message that you want to extract, tough luck for you. Seems ridiculous to me, but hey, DE assumes everyone has solid connections at all times.