The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resources

misterbiggs

ok i am part of a small clan, Size about 12 members...
as a clan researching stuff is definitely tuff, u can imagine the hard work we do but we manage.
Main point is we need lots of 40px-PolymerBundle.png
Polymer Bundle  and other stuff but its drop rate is a little down and very small, just as40px-Plastids.png
Plastids but then again Plastids  is uncommon and a little easier to get .
I think 40px-PolymerBundle.png

Polymer Bundle should drop in larger amounts like 40px-NanoSpores.png

Nano Spores or 40px-Salvage.png

Salvage. please look it to this.

Drop the resource booster thing. My god. Just farm for it like normal people.

If you'd pay plat to have RNG increase your odds why not just buy the thing with plat?

whatever happened to credit booster which exists, you still farm, it just speeds up gameplay

If you'd pay plat to have RNG increase your odds why not just buy the thing with plat?

Because you can't buy clan weapons. ;)

Materials booster just speeds up the farming. You are still subject to RNG using it. It just takes whatever you would have gotten anyways and doubles it. If affinity boosters exist in this game I don't see why not. Or maybe we should just turn this into more of a grind fest and make the whole market disappear such that impulse buys and other other platinum purchase-ables and thus the only sources of income for this game disappear?

This is an idea and a pretty serious one. I need a place to spend my platinum and I'll gladly purchase a materials booster if available.

Edited by sushidubya

im not rich but if it means to get more resources for the clan well then.. the Dev's shoud make things easier for smaller clans

I have 15,082 Polymer Bundles, when I attempted to farm for 6,750 Plastids. I also have 117,850 Nano Spores.

guess ur not in a clan, and if u are .. u did nothing to help  or havent seen how much resources is needed to form a proper dojo

Need circuit buff.Clan clan clan.

What with that shade pistol & wyrm rifle,they broke??

With this mention of Shade and Wyrm... It got me thinking (yes I know dangerous...)

Behold...

FARMBOT... lol. It farms/gathers resources so you don't have to... It helps keep tennos doing what they do best. We can stick to genociding, stealing, hacking, espionage, etc. while this sentinel opens containers/lockers and loots for us.

It has zero attack/defensive capabilities.

Like all things Sushi. I'm both kidding and dead serious about this at the same time...

XD

Edited by sushidubya