Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kela De Thaym Battle

Vactro

2 minutes ago, Hap-muhr said:

I could enjoy a well crafted arena shooter with the Warframe style slapped onto it, but this poor copy just makes me angry for those poor people that have to suffer through it.

Except you're suggesting removing all 'Warframe style' by disabling warframe powers, adding weapon 'pickups' where none exist elsewhere in the game, basically turning it into something that isn't Warframe at all, but an imitation of some other game.

2 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Except you're suggesting removing all 'Warframe style' by disabling warframe powers, adding weapon 'pickups' where none exist elsewhere in the game, basically turning it into something that isn't Warframe at all, but an imitation of some other game.

It already IS an imitation, so I don't see why changing it up would make it any less interesting than it currently is.

Just now, Hap-muhr said:

It already IS an imitation, so I don't see why changing it up would make it any less interesting than it currently is.

No, it's currently a blend of Warframe with themes that could be seen as taken from other games, or that are at least similar to other games.

But you're suggesting removing all traces of Warframe from it, which is very different.