Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Bosses [Lephantis and Tyl Regor]

QQriQ

The first time we fought him we got him to the flooding stage. After that he teleported away and never came back. In the next four games as soon as the fight started he also teleported away and just didn't bother coming back. Would be nice if this could be looked into since my friend cannot get the Neptune Junction done because of this.

HELP!

i just got to tyl ragor and i so wanted to beat him in one night so i can get second dream but when i first got to his intro cutscene he dissapeard!

i think this might be the result of some bug in the new prime update but its driving me crazy everyone i met has had it and i just wanna progress

help someone

I'm having the same issue, the boss didn't appear for me going in solo three times, then I went with another person and it didn't appear then either for two times, I even tried switching Warframe. Then he went in on his own and it still didn't appear.

This is extra annoying since I need the Eris junction to get to the days Sortie.

I have been trying to do Lephantis bit it seems extremely bugged. I couldn't find these bugs anywhere else but they are somewhat similar to older bugs.

The first bug is that after the cinematic the heads don't pop up. It doesn't just take long they just never show. I do see the names flickering in the room but i cannot hit them.

So the 10% of the time the heads do spawn, the corpus head does not attack and you cannot kill it, this is a known bug.

If i manage to kill the corpus head, coming this far has only worked once out of 21 tries, the corpus head on the Lephantis body does not attack, similar to the bug before, but in a different phase.

I really need some help because it is very frustrating that i cannot get to Eris (sometimes means no sorties) because of a very easy but bugged boss.