Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod ranking in Station on ship

(XBOX)MarineDawg

Question

When using the Mod console on the ship there is a rating listed.  The question is what does this ranking represent?  Is this limited to platform, is it judged against other players; or does every mod have a positive, neutral, or negative effect on this number (presumably so, the number gets lower when removing duplicates.)  I have searched on here, the wiki, search engines...to no avail.  So I ask you Tenno, what is the significance of this number?

5 answers to this question

if your referring to conclave ranking that is regarding previous system that were in place and events that force the payers to limit their loadout of mods without limiting them on their weapon..

if your referring to the rank option to organize your mods that refers to the bars on the mod which I believe if all mod exist in the same level then it pushes them to alphabetical and if mods have the same rank but different ranking cap it moves their order as well...I forget which ones are placed first but it puts ones over the other or something like  that.

29 minutes ago, Leavith said:

if your referring to

I think he is referring to this

7XO9yfo.jpg?1

So I ask you Tenno, what is the significance of this number?

I have no idea and was considering asking that question myself at some point.