Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Ash's Dev Team On Strike Or Something?

ADDpillz

Ash: Knock knock

DE:  Whos there?

Ash: Ash 

DE: Ash who?

Ash: I knew it...You have forgotten me.

My bladestorm has been bugged since Ive been released.

Somehow recently its got even worse, 

My Teleport used to be OK

Somehow its now really bugged just like bladestorm,

My Shuriken was bad,  then buffed 

Somehow it now misses enemies within 5 feet of me

My smokescreen used to be FUN and TAKE SKILL to use effectively.

Somehow now it looks like I took a bath in radiation.

This is fun I used to have in the dojo that is gone forever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR_O3UakgMM

This needs to be taken down for good because as it is; its just false advertising. I no longer can turn invisible, and for some reason I can actually break out of my bladestorm in this video.

Why did you turn your back on me? My bro Rhino has gotten 4 reworks and I cant even get a comment on my future development?

How come every new update breaks me more?

Can I haz a hug?

-My Ash

Edited by ADDpillz

He always invisibles for me. Must be you lagging.

I got 33mb download 17mb upload speed and 4-7 ping and in setting i put max ping for matchmaking at 150 so im not lagging and the same thing happen for me and i dont think its my computer i got a new computer running intel i7 dual sli  gtx 660 with a good msi motherboard but it doesnt happen all the time only on certain situations

Peelz, I think he'll get some rework/fixing in Update 9, when he gets his new BladeStorm animation. Seems logical to me. If I'm wrong, however, feel free to slap me with a slab of bologna.

Edited by Noogums

Ash needs a update for a fix fast lately he's been glitching all over the place like when u use his ult sometimes you levitate in the air and cannot melee or use any of his skills and other bugs that has happened in the past week..

I admit I'm being a drama queen;

but if there is one thing that I have learned from this beta (rhino) is the the "squeakiest wheel gets the most oil" 

DE responded within 2 hours of the rhino "rework". Even though it was a simple "We are monitoring rhino and still reviewing changes"  It was still nice to know that the recent changes were not set it stone.

So far in my eyes; the original Ash that I really used to enjoy is gone from this game since DE cant even acknowledge if the new smokescreen is a bug or if it was intended.

Yeah that irks me.