Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Inequality

On 3/2/2017 at 1:56 PM, (Xbox One)Xaevryn said:

You don't speak for me. Besides while PC Players have to pay cash money for Tennogen items, we Xbone players can pay just platinum. Which means we can get Tennogen for free by selling off stuff.

First off all it's not free, you have to buy those items with  in game currency. You think that plat came from nowhere? No, it circulated from players who buy platinum! Second of all, i don't need to speak for you when you don't even know how the market works! lmao 

Just now, (Xbox One)Rey Za BurreI said:

First off all it's not free, you have to buy those items with  in game currency. You think that plat came from nowhere? No, it circulated from players who buy platinum! Second of all, i don't need to speak for you when you don't even know how the market works! lmao 

You can trade your time(selling stuff you get for free) for said plat. So you in effect have to pay $0 for stuff PC players MUST pay $ to get.  Thats what he's saying.... No matter how muc plat PC players make with trading they can't get tennogen.

2 hours ago, fatpig84 said:

Because Tennogen is created on Steam.
Blame Microsoft and Sony for not playing nice with Steam, or heck each other.

Blame Steam hehe...right because DE had nothing to do with making a contract with Valve to make TennoGen exclusive to Steam. Just like DE had nothing to do with the deal that was made to allow Tennogen (exact same content) to be purchased with platinum (low platinum prices to boot) on consoles.  The reason why I think Tennogen is this way for PC is because of the mass amounts of platinum that's within the PC community. Tennobaum easily proved this by looking at the donations. Top PC players donated around 4k (I think) while consoles were around a thousand. Heck I donated more the the top player from ps4 and Xbox combined hehe. So DE needed another way (other then plat purchases and prime access I guess) to try and get more money from old and new players...and that's fine DE can do that but  I haven't and will not support Tennogen the way it is for PC. I also feel like there is no reason for long time (or even new) PC players to buy platinum anymore and i don't think that's good for anyone.

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)Rey Za BurreI said:

Man, why are you so mad. We eventually get everything PC gets but we can pay for it with plat traded from other players. Which means that I, personally, don't gotta pay a dime. So imo, it equals out. But keep flying off the handle, because that really helps your argument.