Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Idea Of Thirty-One(Sword And Gun)

uekami

I'm Japanese. I'm poor English.

I'm using a translation engine.

Please point out an incomprehensible part.

Many variations it needs more of MOD weapons.

Slot of MOD's eight, but less than 20 current situation rifle MOD.

To that end, I thought the idea of the mass as much as possible.

# Idea of same MOD might be thought already.

# I think whether there is also any idea OP, but I think in large quantities around the gun.

Note:

The maximum rank of MOD following is 5.

For example, the following armor killer, but 5%, there is an effect of 30% if you have up to strengthen the effect of the first.

If otherwise stated, MOD to increase the damage to refer to the only power of the original weapon as Serration.

MOD: Gun

Armor killer: polarity γ cost 8-13

I lower the damage tolerance of all of 5-30% enemy.

Oil covered: polarity - cost 6-11

I lower the fire damage resistance of enemy 10-60%.

Crash hammer: polarity △ cost 11-16

If you want to attack the enemy movement is slow and numb, increase 15-90% damage gun.

If you want to attack an enemy that has frozen completely, increase 15-90 percent further damage.

Electric shock: polarity - cost 12-17

If you want to shock damage to the enemy in this gun and to instant death with a probability of 80% of the enemy the maximum HP is less than 30-180.

Assassin Throwing: polarity γ cost 11-16

If you ARMOR PIERCING damage to the enemy in this gun, to give a DoT of 50-300 by bleeding.

(DoT damage of numerical over 8 seconds. This is a fixed damage to ignore armor, but do not duplicate more than once attack)

Inferno: polarity - cost 8-13

If you want to fire damage to the enemy in this gun, to give the DOT of 30-180% of the original Fire Damage further.

(This DOT to duplicate also. Damage calculation on over 3 seconds DoT)

(If you have not triggered this by equipped with Hellfire of. Lv5 without considering the damage not flame, damage 90% of the Hellfire * 180% = 162%)

Blizzard: polarity △ cost 8-13

Get stuck enemy all around is frozen with a probability of 12% 2-If you want to freeze damage to the enemy with this gun.

(As in the freeze of FROST, freezing is released in damage)

Chain Lightning: polarity - cost 8-13

Lightning damage are chained to the surrounding enemies with a probability of 10-60% if you want to shock damage to the enemy in this gun.

Pierce: polarity - cost 8-13

Each time you ARMOR PIERCING damage to the enemy in this gun, lower 1-6% damage resistance of all of the enemy.

(This effect is persistent enemy until the fall,. To overlap with each damage)

Hot load: polarity γ cost 8-13

Add 20-120% damage to a gun, but 24 damage to yourself each time you shoot one shot.

Happy trigger: polarity △ cost 6-11

Health is 5-30 recovery each time you reload shooting all the guns.

(Must be reloaded in the state of 0 ammo)

Emergency: polarity △ cost 6-11

Each time to reload, those weak iron skins Rhino the user is attached.

It absorbs the damage only 25-150, which disappear when the reload is done.

Perfect work: polarity △ cost 6-11

If the shield is recovering all, reload time is reduced 10-60%.

Berserk Weapon: polarity γ cost 8-13

Reload is shortened to 0.3 seconds with a probability of 15 to 90 percent where 0 is the shield.

Infinity magazine: polarity - cost 6-11

Bullet is loaded one shot automatically in the magazine to 15-2.5 seconds.

(Time to loading by increasing the rank is shortened)

Multi-magazine: polarity- cost 9-14

Bullet twice is loaded in the magazine in the 8-48% each time you reload.

Critical Boom: polarity γ cost 7-12 

Explosion occurs each time the critical and give around damage 5-30% of the enemy is damaged. 

Critical fumble: polarity △ cost 6-11 

Enemy was shot every time you drop a critical weapon. And enemy to 0.1-0.6 seconds stun. 

(Same effect as Radial Disarm of Loki) 

Critical sniper polarity γ cost 6-11 

Critical rate when shot and head shot, the weakness of the enemy is increased 50-300%. 

(Critical rate becomes to quadruple in Lv5) 

Critical Desperado: polarity γ cost 8-13 

Each time the user to generate a critical, 6 seconds critical rate will increase 10-60% thereafter. 

(This effect is duplicated)

MOD of melee weapons:

Ninja reflect: polarity γ cost 6-11

If the user has been shot with a gun during the melee, and bounce the bullet on that sword, damage of 20-120% of the original to the enemy in reverse.

Ninja Snipe: polarity γ cost 3-8

Stealth attack gives an additional 80-480 damage of armor ignored.

Crying charge: polarity △ cost 6-11

The stun one second surrounding enemies in the 10-60% when you start the charge.

Shielding charge: polarity △ cost 6-11

Every time you charge one second, shield is 10-60 recovery.

Super Combo: polarity γ cost 6-11

If you shine a melee attack many times on the same enemy within 5 seconds, damage of second and subsequent increases 20-120%.

Sword runner: polarity - cost 8-13

Each time the user hit the enemy melee, 8 seconds movement speed is increased 10-60% thereafter.

Meteor Fall: polarity γ cost 6-11 

Increase 25-150% damage jump attack. 

Lævateinn: polarity - cost 9-14

Each shed charge fire attack attributes, and generates a flame to the floor.

If the enemy is standing on top of the flame, flame damage of 10-60% of the charge attack every second.

Ice Sword: polarity △ cost 9-14

Sword emits cold air each time you hit the charge attack of freezing attribute.

The Sword that emits cool air, 8 seconds 0.2-1.2m range extends.

Thor hammer: polarity - cost 11-16

Each time you hit a charge attack of lightning attribute, to give a fixed damage of lightning attribute of 100-600 further.

Sting: polarity - cost 11-16

If you shine a charge attack of the ARMOR PIERCING attribute, role of critical hit is performed twice.

Performs the role with a probability of 8-48% in addition to a normal role, it is critical hit if successful in either role.

Edited by uekami

Your enthusiasm is admirable. However, as far as I can tell the general opinion of the community is that many new mods = bad. That's because the more mods there are, the lower your chances of getting certain mods.

Still, the idea of mods reducing enemy damage type resistances seems interesting, especially if it were to be used as a means of counteracting the atrocious amounts of resistance scaling present on level 60+ enemies.

Your enthusiasm is admirable. However, as far as I can tell the general opinion of the community is that many new mods = bad. That's because the more mods there are, the lower your chances of getting certain mods.

Still, the idea of mods reducing enemy damage type resistances seems interesting, especially if it were to be used as a means of counteracting the atrocious amounts of resistance scaling present on level 60+ enemies.

They can do something about the drop tables, but i actually want more mods. I'm tired of the lack of weapon build variety. :)

DE could start by removing the warframe skills mod from the drop table for the love of GOD.

Then, the drop percentage of all the other mod will get better eventually.

I have 3-5 pages for each Shock, Mind Control, Pull, Well of Life etc. Even selling them one by one for credit is a bloody pain in the butt.

This is getting seriously ridiculous.

I had asked the diversity of the MOD selection. I am glad to reply _Rue_.

But drop table of MOD is a very big problem.

I think to be able to reduce the problem by a special MOD to drop only in a special way.

(I considered defeat won of high-Wave defense of specific map, the boss of specific, and enemy of OroKin void)

I had asked the diversity of the MOD selection. I am glad to reply _Rue_.
But drop table of MOD is a very big problem.
I think to be able to reduce the problem by a special MOD to drop only in a special way.
(I considered defeat won of high-Wave defense of specific map, the boss of specific, and enemy of OroKin void)

^this after they add more mods. Perhaps a specific set of rares, uncommons and commons per planet and a different one per boss (more rares for the boss).

Maybe we can have enemy specific mod drop tables in the future.