Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lag after update?

ExaltedHysteria

So normally when I play Warframe I have little to no lag problems but after this update when I've logged in, even just wandering around the ship causes lag? And I've had no problem with this prior to the update so I'm not sure what's going on?

is it something to do with the servers?/the event traffic? Because I've tried messing with the display options and it doesn't lessen it at all, I've also tried exiting and logging back in - I'm now restarting my computer and seeing if that affects anything.

46 minutes ago, FlawedLegacy said:

So normally when I play Warframe I have little to no lag problems but after this update when I've logged in, even just wandering around the ship causes lag? And I've had no problem with this prior to the update so I'm not sure what's going on?

is it something to do with the servers?/the event traffic? Because I've tried messing with the display options and it doesn't lessen it at all, I've also tried exiting and logging back in - I'm now restarting my computer and seeing if that affects anything.

Maybe you're running programs besides Warframe? Don't be so quick to blame the game, it may just as well be your connection or you having trouble connecting to servers correctly.

it could also be event traffic (you're on PC, sad for me on Xbox) but it's unlikely. 

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

Maybe you're running programs besides Warframe? Don't be so quick to blame the game, it may just as well be your connection or you having trouble connecting to servers correctly.

it could also be event traffic (you're on PC, sad for me on Xbox) but it's unlikely. 

No I don't have anything else running - it's just frustrating because it's only lapses of lag so sometimes it'll be fine and then suddenly it just lags for a minute or so (in mission too).

it probably is event traffic because even though my wifi isn't the greatest I've never had this problem before - guess the servers might just be under stress with the event maybe.

Edited by FlawedLegacy

I only had time for a few runs through the event last night, but I did experience lagging as well, although it seemed more network related to me. My ping seemed more or less "normal" around 300 or less, but I was experiencing rubber banding and on the two missions I pugged, both ended in "failed to update account info" and I got booted from the game. Lost the progress on over 80 survivors. Speedtest showed over 30mgps, so *shrug*

Hopefully, that does not happen to me tonight.

31 minutes ago, Jobistober said:

I only had time for a few runs through the event last night, but I did experience lagging as well, although it seemed more network related to me. My ping seemed more or less "normal" around 300 or less, but I was experiencing rubber banding and on the two missions I pugged, both ended in "failed to update account info" and I got booted from the game. Lost the progress on over 80 survivors. Speedtest showed over 30mgps, so *shrug*

Hopefully, that does not happen to me tonight.

Guess it must be server stress on DE's end then (since a lot of people are probably on to grind for Ignis wraith).