Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok The Drums Are Cool But... Something New?

Phoenix86

Just saying...

Something more epic sound track would be really appreciated,

i recently play WF with 'Two Steps from Hell' songs in background when i'm not on TS and it really adds that feeling of epicness (and thrill sometimes) this game needs!

An example: imagine this while smashing you're Heavy Meele on enemies, running & gunning... it's freakin epic!

Edited by Phoenix86

Just saying...

Something more epic sound track would be really appreciated,

i recently play WF with 'Two Steps from Hell' songs in background when i'm not on TS and it really adds that feeling of epicness (and thrill sometimes) this game needs!

An example: imagine this while smashing you're Heavy Meele on enemies, running & gunning... it's freakin epic!

We should have like a tenno playlist option that allows us to change the music we listen to in-game.

im tonally support the "Something more epic sound track would be really appreciated " part but...in my opion only, feel free to smash me later

* The song of Warframe should be.....Ancient Japan-like Style, which mean we need MYSTERIOUS as the basic point of Space Ninja  II:ID

No taiko drums? What is this madness?!

On a more serious note, I love Two Steps From Hell but that one's just too "violiny"... Why don't you just do what I do, turn off the music, and play your own stuff in the background. :P Oh you already do that, well what's the problem then :o

New music for the game would be quite welcome but I'd rather if they kept it original like it is now.

Edited by CapricaSix

im tonally support the "Something more epic sound track would be really appreciated " part but...in my opion only, feel free to smash me later

* The song of Warframe should be.....Ancient Japan-like Style, which mean we need MYSTERIOUS as the basic point of Space Ninja  II:ID

Also Japan style stuff could be cool, but not because it fits the ninja theme, remember that we are running around with miniguns and rocket launchers, not exactly so ninja'ish XD

No taiko drums? What is this madness?!

On a more serious note, I love Two Steps From Hell but that one's just too "violiny"... Why don't you just do what I do, turn off the music, and play your own stuff in the background. :P Oh you already do that, well what's the problem then :o

New music for the game would be quite welcome but I'd rather if they kept it original like it is now.

I suggest you to hear a few songs from the album "Nightmare and Shadows" i've met the stalker in an infested mission, damn it i was scared as F*** even if i roflstomped him with 3 Hek's shots

edit: nono i dont want to remove the drums, i like them! but simply add something more :)

Edited by Phoenix86

I think there should at least be new music for boss fights.  One of the many things that made HALO mildly successful was the awesome soundtrack. Anyone who has played it will recognize most of those songs almost immediately.

.....drum me :D

Also Japan style stuff could be cool, but not because it fits the ninja theme, remember that we are running around with miniguns and rocket launchers, not exactly so ninja'ish XD

why would u think every trailer of the game said "Ninja play free ?

Edited by Doforcash

I suggest you to hear a few songs from the album "Nightmare and Shadows" i've met the stalker in an infested mission, damn it i was scared as F*** even if i roflstomped him with 3 Hek's shots

edit: nono i dont want to remove the drums, i like them! but simply add something more :)

Ah I know it, I like the Volume One album better though ;)

..I agree on the ninjaness though, it always felt more like a dumbed down selling point / forced meme by the devs in the lack of any kind of solid lore to describe what's really going on. I mean come on, space, exosuits, guns. We're not literally ninjas but playing ninjas, just like how kids play cowboys and indians. It's like calling Braton MK1 an AK47. {flame on! :P }

Edited by CapricaSix

Ah I know it, I like the Volume One album better though ;)

..I agree on the ninjaness though, it always felt more like a dumbed down selling point / forced meme by the devs in the lack of any kind of solid lore to describe what's really going on. I mean come on, space, exosuits, guns. We're not literally ninjas but playing ninjas, just like how kids play cowboys and indians. It's like calling Braton MK1 an AK47. {flame on! :P }

i actually do agree, our resemblances with Ninja (space ninjas aka Gray Fox sons from MGS) end in our look, not certainly in our way to handle our missions/tasks